-----------------neuer-----------------------
lahm---------------dante--------boateng----------alaba
-------------------martinez-----------------------------
--------------------------schweinsteiger-----------------
----------------thiago------------------------------------
robben------------------götze------------------------ribery
muller??

Meitux

Pep is breaking a perfect harmony at Bayern. He doesn't need Thiago, when he already have Kroos or even Gotze. If there's a club who really needs Thiago more than us (because we're going to need him more & more with every day), it's United.
Yeah this transfer doesnt make sense to me at all.Even if he wanted to play Martinez as CB he could use Gustavo or someone in midfield.For me really Thiago is unneeded for Bayern this moment

Mr Hulot

Also Götze as a false 9? Just because Messi could play the position, doesn't mean that he will be able to do so as well. Add one more midfielder.

mixer

He has so many great midfielders and still wants to steal our Thiago. I've lost all of respect for him.

Bastian, Martinez, Gotze, Mueller, Kross, Shaqiri, Gustavo :facepalm:

serghei

Yeah this transfer doesnt make sense to me at all.Even if he wanted to play Martinez as CB he could use Gustavo or someone in midfield.For me really Thiago is unneeded for Bayern this moment

I think it's obviously Pep wants to make Bayern play like Barca.

DannyG

I mean it's ridiculous for Pep to try and sign him. He's got so many midfielders and he's going in to try and sign Thiago.
If he goes to Bayern I think some of you have the right to be annoyed at Pep because there is really no need for it. Also, Thiago will be a bit silly leaving for regular playing time then goes to Munich? What a joke that will be.

Pep will have to change a lot of things with that Bayern team to accommodate Thiago and he will no doubt be making a couple players unhappy.

serghei

He has so many great midfielders and still wants to steal our Thiago. I've lost all of respect for him.

Bastian, Martinez, Gotze, Mueller, Kross, Shaqiri, Gustavo :facepalm:

And for Thiago too (respect). He's far too arogant for his age. If he runs because at Barca he has a though competition, then he doesn't really belong in Camp Nou. We keep only the winners, not the sissies.

Meitux

Götze won't play as false 9. Why do people claim this when Bayern are obviously after Lewandowski?
He still hasnt trained yet or played.Its not clear how Pep will use him,but its been said that it maybe be also a possibility of false 9

Alissa

An absurd move by Pep. Football is business after all. I am sure this must hurt a lot, I mean he is some kind of a God to cules and then he goes and does that.

loozy

He still hasnt trained yet or played.Its not clear how Pep will use him,but its been said that it maybe be also a possibility of false 9

That being said, he also played Ribery at the 10 position and Shaqiri on the wing. At this stage, Pep is still experimenting, I reckon - whatever the result, though, Bayern are going to be hard to beat though the oppponents so far were not that comparable (and neither will the friendly against barca be since all Confed- players will miss the match).

Home of Barca Fans