Thiago Translantara

JackSparrow

Maybe hate is a too strong word...., but I do dislike him now.
He should have been smarter and stayed here. Xavi's months are numbered. Stupid move if you ask me. And I have a feeling he wont stay long in Bayern either.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Let's wait and see before you guys start insulting him and calling him stupid, no? If he plays every week and wins every trophy available, what are you guys going to say then? That said, it's entirely possible he could fail. I say it's better to wait.

Butaan4barca

Let's wait and see before you guys start insulting him and calling him stupid, no? If he plays every week and wins every trophy available, what are you guys going to say then? That said, it's entirely possible he could fail. I say it's better to wait.

Political statement.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Pep... Pep... and Pep!!

Signing Fabregas, Thiago's contract renewal with a dubious clause attached and Pep approaching Bayern all by himself... All this happened around the same time

Pep was overtop then, his legendary status and him just guiding us to CL gave him so much power... He could easily have prevented the board from signing Cesc then. He didn't. And the rest of the story is all known. I genuinely suspect Pep had been planning this shit for a long time

2rw6iwz.jpg

SwiftGuyver

lol @ people on this forum hoping Thiago does well away from Barca...

i don't care what anyone says he turned his back on the club when he could realistically have taken over from Xavi within the next year...i hope he lives to regret this decision...

i also hope...

- Man Utd crash and burn now that SAF has retired...

- P$G fail miserably on the pitch and get hit hard by FFP off the pitch...

- Mou & Chelsea win nothing...

- Pep tries to change too much at Bayern and his experiments fail so he leaves and Thiago is left on his own in Germany whilst Lucho is leading us to glory and giving La Masia graduates regular chances...

i was hoping Pep would do well except for when he faced Barca but his comments about Tito in that press conference, the way Götze was signed, the Thiago situation etc have made me want to see Klopp & Dortmund rule Germany and obviously it goes without saying i want Barca to rule Europe again...

just being honest...

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
lol @ people on this forum hoping Thiago does well away from Barca...

i don't care what anyone says he turned his back on the club when he could realistically have taken over from Xavi within the next year...i hope he lives to regret this decision...

i also hope...

- Man Utd crash and burn now that SAF has retired...

- P$G fail miserably on the pitch and get hit hard by FFP off the pitch...

- Mou & Chelsea win nothing...

- Pep tries to change too much at Bayern and his experiments fail so he leaves and Thiago is left on his own in Germany whilst Lucho is leading us to glory and giving La Masia graduates regular chances...

i was hoping Pep would do well except for when he faced Barca but his comments about Tito in that press conference, the way Götze was signed, the Thiago situation etc have made me want to see Klopp & Dortmund rule Germany and obviously it goes without saying i want Barca to rule Europe again...

just being honest...
Every thing's fine but why that much hat over Utd?

ldb198

today is his first game with BM. Let's see if he plays. My hunch is no way pep will keep him on the bench today even if its only to make a point so people won't talk smack. Let's see- its in 3 hr 15 min I think.

Indignado

today is his first game with BM. Let's see if he plays. My hunch is no way pep will keep him on the bench today even if its only to make a point so people won't talk smack. Let's see- its in 3 hr 15 min I think.

The game starts in a few minutes.

Home of Barca Fans