Thiago Translantara

Ursegor

World Champion
Note entspricht Position.

Ich hoffe mal Pep meint das nicht Ernst, dass er ihn da immer als alleinigen 6er spielen lässt.

thiago spielt zu locker.
das kann er gegen 0815 gegner machen, die nicht pressen, aber doch net gegen den BVB...

hat thiago eigtl zwischendurch auch mal einen ball an den eigenen mann gebracht?

Hoffe nur, dass Pep das auch gesehen hat. Ich fürchte: nein.

tja Thiago, das war heute nix. Paar gute Ansätze rechtfertigen auch keine 20 Fehlpässe und unzähligen Ballverluste.

Also,
ich finde, dass er gute Ansätze hat, aber als alleiniger 6er sind diese vielen Risikopässe absolut inakzeptabel.

Er ist kein 6er. Viel zu viele Fehlpässe. Wird sich steigern müssen, wenn er einen Stammplatz haben will.

Google translate it for yourself if you want.

http://www.transfermarkt.de/de/thiago-alcantara-6/topic/ansicht_10_1927391_seite165.html

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
He wasn't bad but they have him playing a position that is not for him. He was forced to defend too much and he likes to hold the ball much more than a CDM needs to.

Thiago is still a very good player, there is no sense in denying this. However I continue to say he has been overrated and was an unnecessary purchase by Bayern.

Just another case of Pep out-thinking himself.

ldb198

some of you are really funny. Did he break up with you ?

But really, I am just going to watch and see because I know any thinking person understands one game does not determine the whole season- especially the beginning of the season. (and he didn't do as bad as some are saying they are just viewing it from their bitter lenses). We will all just have to wait and see how it plays out but its funny to watch the double standards. If a fcb player you like has a bad game does that mean he is sh&t forever? or if fcb lose one game they are crap?

we will see how it plays out I guess.

ldb198

I did google translate those quotes you brought over for german boards and they aren't that bad or"Hating" as you said- they are critical of his game tonight and saying what he needs to improve but not hateful like some bitter ex girlfriends over here.

here is google...
Grade corresponds to position.
I just hope Pep does not mean that seriously, because he can always play him as sole 6.
thiago plays too loose.
he can do against 0815 opponents that do not compress, but net against BVB ...
thiago has brought eigtl between times a ball to their own man?
Just hope that Pep has also seen. I'm afraid, no.
tja Thiago, that was nothing today. Some good approaches can not justify 20 bad passes and countless turnovers.
so
I think he has good ideas, but many of these 6 as the sole risk passes are absolutely unacceptable.
He is not 6. Far too many bad passes. Will have to improve if he wants to have a regular place.

xavi_the_Boss

It´s not only the barca fans on here.Also the Bayern fans were not impressed by him today.To say he had a brilliant match is not true.Not bad but still made to many Errors.

Faceless

No more faces at night
I did google translate those quotes you brought over for german boards and they aren't that bad or"Hating" as you said- they are critical of his game tonight and saying what he needs to improve but not hateful like some bitter ex girlfriends over here.

here is google...
Grade corresponds to position.
I just hope Pep does not mean that seriously, because he can always play him as sole 6.
thiago plays too loose.
he can do against 0815 opponents that do not compress, but net against BVB ...
thiago has brought eigtl between times a ball to their own man?
Just hope that Pep has also seen. I'm afraid, no.
tja Thiago, that was nothing today. Some good approaches can not justify 20 bad passes and countless turnovers.
so
I think he has good ideas, but many of these 6 as the sole risk passes are absolutely unacceptable.
He is not 6. Far too many bad passes. Will have to improve if he wants to have a regular place.

Reasonable for them to say that. He isn't their usual player.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
It´s not only the barca fans on here.Also the Bayern fans were not impressed by him today.To say he had a brilliant match is not true.Not bad but still made to many Errors.
I guess their objectivity might be affected by his beautiful passes, two of them weren't they?
But they fail to realize that as a DM he wouldn't have a lot of pressure making the passes so he could do that stuff... But as a DM a player's ability is only measured based on his defensive abilities and by that standard it wasn't really great, as you say

coura

Banned
some of you are really funny. Did he break up with you ?

But really, I am just going to watch and see because I know any thinking person understands one game does not determine the whole season- especially the beginning of the season. (and he didn't do as bad as some are saying they are just viewing it from their bitter lenses). We will all just have to wait and see how it plays out but its funny to watch the double standards. If a fcb player you like has a bad game does that mean he is sh&t forever? or if fcb lose one game they are crap?

we will see how it plays out I guess.

Thiago is a traitor. He will get what he deserves: the bench or guardiola´s feeling.

big_man

He's a disaster waiting to happen at DM, what the fuck was Pep thinking, he's taking his mad scientist steeze to another level.

Martinez, Bastian and Gustavo are better than him in that position. He'd be fighting with Muller, Shaquiri, Kroos and Goetze for the two positions higher up the pitch.

Three of them are Bayern/Germany's golden boys, and it isn't undeserved either, he is only better than one of them in the current Bayern setup, he has his work cut out for him.

mixer

Haha I was so happy when he lost the ball and it caused a goal for Dortmund :VdB: His cocky attitude is disgusting

ldb198

From what i am reading in comments on the net Pep is getting more grief then anyone..Thiago isn't a main target. Probably mostly just here among the few that want to see him fail.

Regardless- one game down and the whole season to go. We will see---

Stric

hzs9SAKiFE.gif

Home of Barca Fans