Thiago Translantara

XaviTheCreator

Part of me hopes we'll buy him back in a couple years, but this whole mess has made me reconsider. I hope his brother doesn't pull the same crap.

ldb198

BM is playing right now but I think he is on the bench today. Latest pic of him on tumblr shows his toe in a bandage and his other foot wrapped.

ldb198

Not sure if its true but I read on tumblr that he is nominated to play with NT next wednesday . Anyone else hear anything?

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Not a rumour, called up

Casillas, Reina, Victor Valdes Arbeloa, Azpilicueta, Inigo Martinez, Raul Albiol, Sergio Ramos, Jordi Alba, Javi Martinez, Cazorla, Iniesta, Isco, Thiago, Koke, Jesus Navas, Silva, Cesc, Negredo, Fernando Llorente and Cristian Tello

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Not a rumour, called up

Casillas, Reina, Victor Valdes Arbeloa, Azpilicueta, Inigo Martinez, Raul Albiol, Sergio Ramos, Jordi Alba, Javi Martinez, Cazorla, Iniesta, Isco, Thiago, Koke, Jesus Navas, Silva, Cesc, Negredo, Fernando Llorente and Cristian Tello

He will be on the bench.

Galning

:VdB: Lufstalag are you a bit mad?
A lot of youngsters got called up, is it a friendly or a qualifier? Excuse my ignorance I really don't follow national teams that much.

F

Flavia

:VdB: Lufstalag are you a bit mad?
A lot of youngsters got called up, is it a friendly or a qualifier? Excuse my ignorance I really don't follow national teams that much.
Friendly, against Ecuador, at Guayaquil. They will just cross the atlantic for the match :angry:

Tomchin

Thiago taking over Xavi's place in the squad already, mission accomplished :)

Home of Barca Fans