Thiago Translantara

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
yeah plip, stop talking about fabregas, this is thiagos thread.

:lol: look at who started bringing fabregas up and then start talking knicks

X

xaviniesta

great to hear them speaking english. i know that iniesta and messi are learning english too, but never heard them yet. would be awesome...:D

OriginalThinking

Barcelona would be insane to let Thiago go. Insane. Even if as a make-weight for Cesc. He's shaping up to be a great player, he just needs to cut out some of the errors - but I remember a lad called Busquets making a few mistakes earlier in his first team career and look how he turned out. The kid has a great eye for a pass, can beat his man, works hard and is a goal threat. The crazy thing is I hear his brother might be even better...

karthik

I for one, firmly wish Thiago to stay even if we manage to sign Cesc Fabregas. He certainly is very young and if he wishes to be patient and learn from the best, im pretty sure he ll make his way into the team irrespective of who is ahead of him.

It is pretty understandable regarding the pursuit for Cesc Fabregas. The club has had its best midfield ever which clearly was a dream evolution coupled with tactical discipline and individual excellence which has produced the best possible results in the last few years. Cesc Fabregas will add his very own to it which wouldnt let our quality in the strongest area drop down a bit. The next season is long and being brutally honest its a war against Madrid. Unfortunately there is just no room for error and this amazing youngster should be nurtured properly, away from the mikes, away from the cameras but both of these wishes looks distant now after his groundbreaking performances at the U21's.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
The Catalan media always concentrates on Thiago's attitude... Always undermine his talent, adding an argument that his attitude doesn't fit with the dressing room... Always suggest he should be sold to gather money...

Doesn't really take a ricket scientist to see the intent behind their agenda. Ridiculous journalism

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Perhaps but I can't imagine these stories on a routine basis aren't sanctioned or at least given tacit approval by the club

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Perhaps but I can't imagine these stories on a routine basis aren't sanctioned or at least given tacit approval by the club

you mean to say the club wants to prepare the fans for a scenario when they sacrifice him for you.know.who?

Home of Barca Fans