Thierry Henry

Juan03

i am happy with his performance, he ran, held the ball well, drag defenders, good pressure that's good for me

Olsend

His first half was very lively. The scond one was bit sluggish as we didn't provide in fornt of goal too many chances. But overall I believe for now Henry deserves place in starting 11. For this moment we shall play him in first halfs instead Ibra and if he continues, Zlatan finds himself back again then Henry over Pedro :)

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Henry had one moment where he skipped by two players with ease that he looked like highberry Henry, but then he kinda slid and wanked a shot wide

can imgine if Henry at his peak zlatan at his peak and messi of now were all playing? I bet messi feels a bit like he is playign with 2 old men ;)

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
I guess someone didn't pass to him:

vukuq.jpg

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
It's funnier when he starts jumping while rotating in the air, I don't know how else to explain it... It happened against Sttutgart when he made a bad pass but I'm not sure what minute was it, I believe it was the first half...

Pepe Silvia

Yeah his pass was too heavy and sailed past Maxwell on the left and he was pissed at himself. He's like a big playful kid sometimes.

EDIT: Love the prayer pose when he's arguing with an official over a call. He seems to be making the most compelling arguments.

desoe

It's actually funny how much we need to be happy with Henry nowdays. Funny and sad in same time, but I guess everybody understands the situation.

maxan10

SirTugAlot
I don't know, maybe since being branded a cheat he has lost his compsure a bit. Seems its the curse of the gillette trio. All left to be exposed is Federer.:evil:

Home of Barca Fans