Thierry Henry

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
I'd whistle Cesc if he wasen't rumoured to come to us... "Madrid are a interesting team" you can suck my interesting something Cesc.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
imagine how Xavi would react if he scored against barca for another club...would be so bad...

a little diff xavi was born and raised Barça and been cule his whole life Henry is french and played for other teams... he just the best player to play for Arsenal which really in modern day is not against a whole lot of competition

barca96

well henry, if you wanna cry, do it after the game with mr wenger the paedo and his lollipops.

damn. rui costa and bati gol...wow.
those days serie a was the best.
del piero, baggio, totti, ronaldo, vieri, maldini, nesta, salas, zamorano, mihaljovic etc.
now their top team can't even beat fulham.

Last edited:

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
a little diff xavi was born and raised Barça and been cule his whole life Henry is french and played for other teams... he just the best player to play for Arsenal which really in modern day is not against a whole lot of competition

oh yeah i know....

just it was be horrible to even see Xavi play for another team against Barca, never mind score...

Wasnt Rui Costa in Benfica his whole life aswell? i dunno, i have never even watched a Portuguese league game...

barca96

lol rui costa is a fiorentina legend together with batistuta batigol.
rui costa wasted his life at milan, joined the 30's and above club.

Juan03

i don't like that comment by Henry, he shouldn't have said that on public, i can accept not celebrating a goal if he scored but to not want to play them is unprofessional

B

Barcelona_Treble_2009

Well if Henry loves Arsenal so much, why did he want to leave for us? Bergkamp loved Arsenal and he showed that by retiring there

Home of Barca Fans