Thierry Henry

barca96

an article from Irish comedian, an Arsenal fan Dara O’Briain ;

Arsenal could stick three men on Messi and just let Ibrahimovic wander around unaccompanied. He can’t buy a goal these days. Henry will be waving to friends in the crowd and reminiscing. Stick all four defenders on Messi then.”

ROFL henry and ibra.

G

Gooner

dont play him honest. he will subconsciously play bad and miss chances. Thierry henry. our greatest ever player. this in guy in 03-04 was the best. we never lost a league game.

Those were the days. henry, pires, vieria, lgunmerg, Campbell, lehmann, cole, bergkamp, Gilberto.

cant believe we didn’t win the champions league that year. we were simply the best team in Europe that year.

Lemmi

The Reckoner
dont play him honest. he will subconsciously play bad and miss chances. Thierry henry. our greatest ever player. this in guy in 03-04 was the best. we never lost a league game.

Those were the days. henry, pires, vieria, lgunmerg, Campbell, lehmann, cole, bergkamp, Gilberto.

cant believe we didn’t win the champions league that year. we were simply the best team in Europe that year.

so its now a fact that you are special.

nice spelling of ljungberg, i'm sure that would please him:hooray:

Barcilliant

fuck Henry-he has been rubbish-I'm not interested in his sentimental crap.

Pedro Zlatan Messi

Xavi Tourre

Biscuits

Maxwell Milito Puyol Alves

No Henry-PLLLEAAASE!!!

barca96

fuck Henry-he has been rubbish-I'm not interested in his sentimental crap.

Pedro Zlatan Messi

Xavi Tourre

Biscuits

Maxwell Milito Puyol Alves

No Henry-PLLLEAAASE!!!

where are your feelings? lol
like that line-up but it's 2nd best to me.
swap ibra with henry. that would be the best possible atm

Barcilliant

I;m not an Ibra fan-far from it-but he has scored in the last 2 matches and has no 'emotional' connection to the Arse-thats why he should play-Ibra needs regular time to build his confidence plus his physical threat WILL worry Arse.

barca96

I;m not an Ibra fan-far from it-but he has scored in the last 2 matches and has no 'emotional' connection to the Arse-thats why he should play-Ibra needs regular time to build his confidence plus his physical threat WILL worry Arse.

actually 3 games in a row.
zaragoza(a gift), osasuna(tap-in) and mallorca(tap-in).
hopefully ibra will manhandle arsenal like the beast drogba!
some players need to get physical with them; yaya, ibra, puyol.
they will shit in their pants

R

robinbankel

Pedro cant deal with the pressure of a regular spot

where are your feelings? lol
like that line-up but it's 2nd best to me.
swap ibra with henry. that would be the best possible atm

If anyone is watching every game with barca like me, then you will see that pedro cant deal with the regular position that he has taken over... bojan was also successful in his first season but then fell off... Henry would do better in the center position... his mental stage is affecting him too much...and he is content with what he has accomplished,, thats not good for him nor barca =(=( but Henry offers more depth to the barca play than anyone else in the squad...a shame that Guardiola cant see that which would give barca another dimension of play

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
If anyone is watching every game with barca like me, then you will see that pedro cant deal with the regular position that he has taken over... bojan was also successful in his first season but then fell off... Henry would do better in the center position... his mental stage is affecting him too much...and he is content with what he has accomplished,, thats not good for him nor barca =(=( but Henry offers more depth to the barca play than anyone else in the squad...a shame that Guardiola cant see that which would give barca another dimension of play

wow...

Last edited:
R

robinbankel

ibra is lacking balance...when he is scoring he is on top of the world and seems to have his head in the clouds..when he isnt playing well he is more humble...that humbleness i would like to see from zlatan also when his game is at top...b.t.w. no one can tell Messi to pass the ball in his crazy form now, but in the long run he needs to learn how to pass the ball on time...he often leaves it with ibra when it's too late cuz he couldnt find a way in himself, that's not fair... but still..he is out of this world

Home of Barca Fans