Thierry Henry

Merv

These are the only 15 minutes of the season i cannot blame him for being crappy.

He entered the pitch and 60k of your previous twice-a-week loved ones are at their loudest of the whole game till then. The cheering is still going and when he has his first touch of the ball, he gets massive boos. Eto'o had the same shizzle in Camp Nou, but then 90 minutes.

He got his CL, he even got his World championship, and he has got his cameo. A wonderful (maybe one of the best performance wise?) career has been completed. May NY pay you lots of cash for being a cool motherfpcker.

I agree. Well said. I only wish Pep would have stuck to his formula and waited to start subbing with only 5 minutes left in the game.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Can't blame him for anything but the expression on his face was of someone who really didn't want to play, and that's not acceptable for a professional footballer of Titi's pedigree. That being said I was appalled to hear Arsenal fans boo him when he got the ball. I mean, really?

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Im so over henry never raelly likeed him tbh.. might be harsh but its true i get mad at zlatan for sucking but i like him as a player and person.. was not happy when we bought henry and ill be happy when he leaves

Culeee

I have lost alot of respect for henry after tonight. I understand his emotions towards his old club but you have to be a professional at all times.. you could clearly see that he was intentionally holding back and not tracking back (like he ussually does even when he plays sh*t) when arsenal where pressing us trying to help his beloved old club

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Such a bitch Henry is... made a fool of Pep Guardiola and all the Barcelona faithful. You son of a bitch, hope you rot in USA. Hope you get to be the worst player of this world cup. Didn't you see that Cesc trying all he could to get back from injury to be hailed a professional!? fuck you titi.... a BIG FUCK YOU

You are no more a king for me, you filthy goon

G

Gooner

Such a bitch Henry is... made a fool of Pep Guardiola and all the Barcelona faithful. You son of a bitch, hope you rot in USA. Hope you get to be the worst player of this world cup. Didn't you see that Cesc trying all he could to get back from injury to be hailed a professional!? fuck you titi.... a BIG FUCK YOU

You are no more a king for me, you filthy goon

henry is a legend and the most decorated player at your club.

ryuken

Wtf is this man doing on the field, no intention to play, no motivation, slow like fuck, disrupt the game. He should be on the bench for the rest of the season, what an unethical and unprofessional performance. Sell his ass back to US if they want him. Mutha fuka, fuck this man, fuck this man. He knows that he can now go and Fuck himself. Bastard got ma nerve.

barca96

it was kinda pep's fault to play him so early..
shouldve come on in the 85th min or something to waste time
not 25mins to wave to the fans

Moe