Thierry Henry

R

robinbankel

irony?
if so one would have to argue that it's been very close everytime and B doesnt win with such clarity as real at the moment =( ... there are parts in the game that arent as strong...more and more teams are starting to identify these parts after being slaughtered last season...therefore B needs versatility, and we have it in Ibra (strength) , Messi (acceleration and techn.) and henry (speed). Problem is he never gets the ball when he is doing what he is doing best..running for the through ball.

I am an Ibra-fan but barca lost something that was better for them than what they gained in Ibra. Maybe Ibra is best in the world for Inter (no one could fill a role like that for that particular team) but he cant fill that role in B, because they play differently. In that perspective perhaps Eto'o was perfect for Barca.

Pepe Silvia

Henry is going to show up for us on Wednesday.

Pep has to know about Henry's feelings towards the tie. Instead of succumb I think he will make sure Henry faces it head on.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I've lost all respect for him after tonights game. He didn't even run back to try and help us when we struggled the last 15 minutes - he didn't even break a sweat. Just like somebody else said in the match thread, this is not the first time a player has to play his old team - he'se supposed to be a professional but he was just pure disgrace. His time is up and I never want to se him play for us again - fuck you very much Henry!

F

FCB_Titi_LB

Can i change my nickname or would that be gloryhunting? Or disgrace hiding ?

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Can i change my nickname or would that be gloryhunting? Or disgrace hiding ?

Plz change it, I'm OK with it :lol:

It was not that he sucked today - but the statements he made before the match and that he didn't even try to try? Quarter final in CL, he was sub'ed with 20 minutes left with fresh legs - he should run his fucking ass of from defence to attack - but he just stod there as a retard.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
These are the only 15 minutes of the season i cannot blame him for being crappy.

He entered the pitch and 60k of your previous twice-a-week loved ones are at their loudest of the whole game till then. The cheering is still going and when he has his first touch of the ball, he gets massive boos. Eto'o had the same shizzle in Camp Nou, but then 90 minutes.

He got his CL, he even got his World championship, and he has got his cameo. A wonderful (maybe one of the best performance wise?) career has been completed. May NY pay you lots of cash for being a cool motherfpcker.

Home of Barca Fans