Thierry Henry

Moe

powered by;
Henry's reaction after Arsenals goal;

thierry-henry_1350400c.jpg

mobster_1930

Guys, that's too harsh. Remember, if it wasn't Henry, we would probably not won classico last year at bernabeu. Show some respect ffs.

desoe

Guys, that's too harsh. Remember, if it wasn't Henry, we would probably not won classico last year at bernabeu. Show some respect ffs.

Yep. Just for the old time's sake, I'd give him 15 minutes of goodbye against Valladollid in the last day of the season.

Until then - please Pedrito, Bojan and Jeffry for me. Or even Iniesta, if we don't have another option. Heck, even Maxwell would do a better job as a LW.

And I'm not really coming from the Arsenal game. I'm coming from what Henry is at the moment - slow, predictable, useless.

Last edited:

jairzinho

Henry's statement of not wanting to play against Arsenal plus his "casual" performance at the Emirates hurt a lot of cules IMO.

Moe

powered by;
because when we played him against Arsenal at the Emirates, for 15 minutes he was as useful as he was today

Sodamnsmooth

You guys show no love for this dude at all! He's on the tail end of his career anyway... I'm glad at what he's accomplished at Barca and more importantly what he helped the team accomplish. I wouldn't be surprised if he left after this year but I appreciate what he's done here.

All you fake ass cules

ryuken

Yeah right, his fuked up attitude at Emirates disturbed our flow, dangerously cost us the ball which in turn might led to a damn goal for the opponent. That aside, he showed no professionalism by purposely stating that he didnt want to play against them, and then he gave one hell of a pathetic performance for his current employer and fans to watch. So much for respect. Really if you dont wanna play, dont play at all but it is your job to perform while your fucking employer ask you to.

Galning

You guys show no love for this dude at all! He's on the tail end of his career anyway... I'm glad at what he's accomplished at Barca and more importantly what he helped the team accomplish. I wouldn't be surprised if he left after this year but I appreciate what he's done here.

All you fake ass cules

We respect Henry for what he has done for the club last year, but at the moment his behaviour is just ridiculous.

desoe

All you fake ass cules

Jog on.

Home of Barca Fans