Thierry Henry

Juan03

Henry's reaction after Arsenals goal;

thierry-henry_1350400c.jpg

:lol:

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
Titi, this is your last chance to leave a positive mark in the cules' hearts...
in Ibra's Absence stand up and win us the clasico!

Visca Barca!

Olsend

Titi, this is your last chance to leave a positive mark in the cules' hearts...
in Ibra's Absence stand up and win us the clasico!

Visca Barca!

:thumbsup2:

This is your chance Henry, I prefer you over Bojan, but if he chokes then I really don't want to see this man playing for us.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
:thumbsup2:

This is your chance Henry, I prefer you over Bojan, but if he chokes then I really don't want to see this man playing for us.

After that debacle at Emirates, I was resigned to letting Titi rot on the bench until he was sent packing...But, I can see his value against RM...This is the one time I would allow for him to play...Otherwise, let him sit

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
After that debacle at Emirates, I was resigned to letting Titi rot on the bench until he was sent packing...But, I can see his value against RM...This is the one time I would allow for him to play...Otherwise, let him sit

I think the Frenchman has few more aces up his sleeve. Let's see if he can pull one tomorrow

Pepe Silvia

We have no choice but to count on Titi for his strength and experience. Should he not give everything he has and more and get any more playing time this season it would be a slap in the face. again.

Merv

I doubt that Henry could last the whole 90 minutes. Do you think Bojan will start and Henry to sub if Bojan gets bullied? Or will Pep start with the experience and physical presence and then sub him off should he prove ineffectual?

I really hope that he can end the season here on a high note, especially since I have a feeling it is his last. I have always admired Thierry but I'm feeling rather ambivalent these days. So I'm ready for the last rally :)

Pepe Silvia

I doubt that Henry could last the whole 90 minutes. Do you think Bojan will start and Henry to sub if Bojan gets bullied? Or will Pep start with the experience and physical presence and then sub him off should he prove ineffectual?

I really hope that he can end the season here on a high note, especially since I have a feeling it is his last. I have always admired Thierry but I'm feeling rather ambivalent these days. So I'm ready for the last rally :)
They'll probably both start: Bojan-Henry-Messi with Pedro to super sub it. If Bojan or Henry get in trouble, look for Pedro to come in and just fucking kill shit.:pedro:

Merv

They'll probably both start: Bojan-Henry-Messi with Pedro to super sub it. If Bojan or Henry get in trouble, look for Pedro to come in and just fucking kill shit.:pedro:

LOL You are right. Pedro is certainly capable. I never knew he was such a 'pimp' until today.

Save some of that swagger for the game tomorrow.....er...today!

ZenI

Professor Balthazar

Yeah, I'm reasoning the same way. The criticism he received after CL was deserved and I lost all respect for him, but he might be our best option for tonight :hmmm:

Home of Barca Fans