Thierry Henry

desoe

The only reason why he keeps starting games is because his name is Thierry Henry.

When TV commentators and different specialits tell you "names don't play in football anymore", don't trust them. It's not true, names do play.

mobster_1930

Pep is smart enough to see what's happening. He is going to loose his starting place very soon. The biggest mistake would be if we don't sell him this january, because we risk of him going for almost free fee to MLS or back to England.

DivineVisitor

The Right One ⇩
Gotta admit Henry has been in dissapointing form this season, however i think for the time he played in the 2nd half he was pretty good. Im not willing to write the frenchman off completley yet.
Just hope his form returns in a consistent manner soon.

E

Esteve

Exactly, Ibro. The ireland incident has nothing to do with his current form.

J

Jordzibob

Of course it didnt have anything to do with his current form, he had to use his hand because he was too shit to use anything else. I dont rate Bojan but Pedro or Jeffren should most definetely be in the side above of him the way he is playing. Or me, *shrugs* just saying.....

Scott

I really don't know what happened to him this year , he is not the henry we know.

I have never see the Henry who we know. Last year was not a bad year from him, but not a really good year for him personal.

HENRY OUT!

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans