Thierry Henry

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
i want to say something positive but i simply cant... worst player again and i can only think of maybe 2 or 3 positive things he did all game. sorry but he is simply not good enough

Galning

He's wasting Bojan's time!

I seriously want Henry to step it up. Otherwise he's just a waste of space.
Come on Titi!

E

Esteve

I've been unable to watch him play this season without screaming at the TV like a madman.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
there was a real watershed moment for me where he tried a dribble, lost the ball and instead of turning and chasing the ball back, he stood there sorta exclaiming like "fuck!"

very reminiscent of his latter days at arsenal or indeed his first season with us.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
there was a real watershed moment for me where he tried a dribble, lost the ball and instead of turning and chasing the ball back, he stood there sorta exclaiming like "fuck!"

very reminiscent of his latter days at arsenal or indeed his first season with us.

Yeah...vintage Henry sulk, not what I want to see.

Galning

Exactly, plus he was always pissed off everytime he didn't recieve the ball.

G.J

V.H. 4 life
Lets not pretend no one saw this coming. Pep really need to start picking Pedro ahead of him when Messi is fit.

S

serg

I love Barcelona but I hate Henry. He does not have the class, the fight, the desire to play that the other team members do. IMHO they should trade hm NOW!

F

FCB_Titi_LB

I love Barcelona but I hate Henry. He does not have the class, the fight, the desire to play that the other team members do. IMHO they should trade hm NOW!

u forgot 3 little words: "not any more" so shut the fuck up

Henry,thank you for offered services. It's time to go now

V

Valon

One of the worst performers with Busquets tonight. Pedro should start ahead of him seriously Pedro is a legend already.

mobster_1930

Henry's time is over. Sadly, but true. We should sell him while we can back to Arsenal or some other team while we can still earn more than 10mil.

Home of Barca Fans