Thierry Henry

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
you think villa would be better than mata and silva, meta?

yes.

mata and silva are wingers, villa is a striker (who can play outside left).

henry is a striker (who can play outside left). this added presence and goal-threat makes us much more difficult to deal with and villa would help replicate/surpass that.

plus he's just awesome.

silva doesn't score enough and mata's so one-footed we'd lose the goal threat coz he couldn't realistically come inside and attack the goal on his right-foot.

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
and you are absolutely right.

those guys criticising obviously watched another game.

oh how harsh are we do judge, but you will be eating your words any time soon now.

also, someone got a highlights clip with henry's post-hitting-shot?
can't seem to find one..

exactly... i mean, it is not his fault that perea was trying to hack him down at each opportunity.

Didnt stop him from being the best LWF last season...So, y shud pep start playing him at CF all of a sudden?

Well everyone is slagging Thierry off, play him in hes natural position and you will get the real Henry, and I mean not just a few minutes at CF then back to wing.

I mean give him 10 plus games at CF and you will see the Henry of old no doubts.

Co0ter

I'd honestly prefer Pato over both Arshavin (who I actually really like, Arsenal is my second favorite club) and Aguero. Aguero hasn't been that impressive the past year - then again he isn't getting the greatest service either. I just dont know how a pos like Forlan could outscore him by so much tho.

Keirrison is an OUTSTANDING prospect; I'm pretty sure he could play on the wing too. However as a natural CF, I don't see what the point was in buying him...then especially loaning him out? Still haven't been able to wrap my head around that one.

Pato is my number one choice; he's exciting and takes on defenders. His club is complete garbage and he's basically the only breath of life on the pitch. Imagine what he could do with the support/service of Barca. For LW Silva would be my close second then Arshavin. I wouldn't mind seeing Kierrison trying out LW either- he's got a great vision for goal and speed to boot.

J

Jordzibob

Henry's attitude has been kindof shitty so far this season, he's been acting like Alves does sometimes, in general being a whinging little bitch who throws himself around alot....needs to stop.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Henry's attitude has been kindof shitty so far this season, he's been acting like Alves does sometimes, in general being a whinging little bitch who throws himself around alot....needs to stop.
To be honest that's nothing new from him...I was against signing him in large part because of this. So far he has impressed me with his attitude but now that he proved himself he's beginning to act like the old Henry. Emphasis on old.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
i didnt want to be so blunt but he been the worse player on barça in the last 3-4 games... hope it turns around

V

Valon

Definitely we need to improve the LW spot. Age is seeming to catch him sadly.

J

Jordzibob

I dont mind how he's playing, his attitude just hasnt been great is all....

V

Valon

Why? I thought he was more than decent once again.

Yeah he was decent but he seems to be physically tired, he drops down on tackles way too easier than last season. I hope it's just fitness he's lacking so far and that he starts doing the goods and I believe he'll start doing it soon.

Nirre_99

He was good against Atletico and somewhat average today (first half).
Abit harsh to judge anyone on second half since we just stopped playing for goals and just played for possession.

He still does runs and stuff but lack abit in timing and the final touch. I wish he could score once or twice, I think it's a matter of hitting the zone for him. Need to get some positive vibes going.

Home of Barca Fans