Thierry Henry

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
out. gone. I said he should have been sold at the end of last season and now he needs to go for sure.

Nirre_99

He was a real disaster yesterday.

I could buy him not playing well, but he didn't even try to play. He used his 20 minutes to jog around looking at the crowd and living the past in his memories or something, he surely didn't have his mind on what he is paid money to do, play football.

I can understand Pep wanting to give Henry some playtime, but Henry didn't have enough respect for his team mates, Pep and the Barca supporters to give a shit. I always liked Henry before, but the way he went about yesterdays game sank him alot in my opinion.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
He was utter shite during his brief cameo. I said before the game that I felt he should play no part, he was never going to be mentally right for this game, and you could see it when he came on. Pedro more than merited starting ahead of him.

7Skies

If Henry touches the pitch at Camp Nou I say we all boo his sorry ass back to France.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
If Henry touches the pitch at Camp Nou I say we all boo his sorry ass back to France.
See, and you are the housewife that feels betrayed, but still loves him.

Therefore you are
First: very emotional, which emanates in posting on this foreign forum nothing but weird and illogical things.
Second: angry at the sex godesses so you will say that Thierry's real love still lies with Arsenal to hurt the sex godesses. But the sex godesses couldn't care less cause, you know, they are sex godesses.
Third: angry at Thierry for betraying you while he was your everything. Therefore you will boo his sorry ass back to France. You want him to know how bad you feel about it.

Pepe Silvia

It wasn't even how badly he played, that's pretty much standard these days, it was the needless flirtation at every opportunity in the media he had with the arse compounded by a spineless whimper of a performance where he did not seem to give a fuck and robbed the on-form Bojan of a chance to give us a 2 goal lead for the home leg.
Hey dude, spot on. I would have been happy had I seen him running. Even if he was running just to defend or create a chance or win a ball back or something. He needed to do SOMETHING. But he didn't. Do anything. Disgraceful and I'm the last person to criticize our players but he deserves it all.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I resigned from criticizing him months back when I realized that his time at Barcelona is coming to an end. He squeezed his best last season and that was it. We should have replaced him then but it's too late to turn back now.
It's best he leaves with dignity, we don't need another former world class player leaving through a back door.
He has nice connections across the World and who knows, one day his career could be related to Barca again.

samg85

Yep, he gave it his all last season. But this season, he has no excuse. He didn't come off of a serious injury and I guess age is starting to be a factor. He's lost a few steps and I guess his mind does not realize this. Sell him while they still can get some decent money and then get either Silva or Ribery.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Indeed, it is time to leave...I'm sooo over Henry now...That despicably sheepish effort of a performance at Emirates and that whining on about his years at Arsenal really have left me disgusted with the player...Imagine the uproar were Cesc to give some half azz effort against his former club in the same manner Titi did?...Can you imagine the rage in England?...Most honorable thing Henry could've done for his former club would have been to play the match of his life and he puttered about like he was at a training session.

Plus, imagine the outrage in England had Cesc expressed his love affair with Barca etc. in the manner Titi did with Arsenal, before & after the match?...I don't recall even Samu showing that kind of lack of professionalism when he returned to Camp Nou.

I don't think Titi should wear the Barca shirt again, IMHO

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I resigned from criticizing him months back when I realized that his time at Barcelona is coming to an end. He squeezed his best last season and that was it. We should have replaced him then but it's too late to turn back now.
It's best he leaves with dignity, we don't need another former world class player leaving through a back door.
He has nice connections across the World and who knows, one day his career could be related to Barca again.

That's wishful thinking, IMHO, Bojan...He has shown little support for the club, tbh...And has made it clear he's a Gooner...He was a mercenary, plain & simple, who will not have endeared himself to the Blaugrana faithful, IMHO

Any work in the future will undoubtedly be associated with Arsenal

barca96

That's wishful thinking, IMHO, Bojan...He has shown little support for the club, tbh...And has made it clear he's a Gooner...He was a mercenary, plain & simple, who will not have endeared himself to the Blaugrana faithful, IMHO

Any work in the future will undoubtedly be associated with Arsenal

he did say last year that he is in love with barca..

Pepe Silvia

Indeed, it is time to leave...I'm sooo over Henry now...That despicably sheepish effort of a performance at Emirates and that whining on about his years at Arsenal really have left me disgusted with the player...Imagine the uproar were Cesc to give some half azz effort against his former club in the same manner Titi did?...Can you imagine the rage in England?...Most honorable thing Henry could've done for his former club would have been to play the match of his life and he puttered about like he was at a training session.

Plus, imagine the outrage in England had Cesc expressed his love affair with Barca etc. in the manner Titi did with Arsenal, before & after the match?...I don't recall even Samu showing that kind of lack of professionalism when he returned to Camp Nou.

I don't think Titi should wear the Barca shirt again, IMHO
Well said.

Home of Barca Fans