Thomas Muller

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
One of the most underrated players in the world and he constantly steps up for both Germany and Bayern (CL final, World Cup Golden boot at 20 years old, and most recently crushing Barca). There looks to be nothing really special about him in terms of technique or physicality but he is really just a truly intelligent player.

However, he's definitely an asshole in terms of attitude with the arrogance and condescension.

Garrus

One of the most underrated players in the world and he constantly steps up for both Germany and Bayern (CL final, World Cup Golden boot at 20 years old, and most recently crushing Barca). There looks to be nothing really special about him in terms of technique or physicality but he is really just a truly intelligent player.

However, he's definitely an asshole in terms of attitude with the arrogance and condescension.
That settles it for me.

ShandyFFM

no i just think hes very very dumb... just a boy from the woods who came down to town to play football

spark

tumblr_mlr1ax1PHc1ro94ojo1_500.gif

tumblr_mlr1ax1PHc1ro94ojo2_500.gif

If there is any karma he will miss the final through injury or suspension if they qualify. Makes me even more delighted he missed the semi final of the world cup in 2010. C**t

Indignado

If there is any karma he will miss the final through injury or suspension if they qualify. Makes me even more delighted he missed the semi final of the world cup in 2010. C**t

I wish him only the worst

Last edited:

Andrew M

Every team needs a bit of dirt fuck, don't they? Perhaps Bayern have more than there fair share, though :) I take Muller over Van Bommel.

Mr Hulot

tumblr_mlr1ax1PHc1ro94ojo1_500.gif

tumblr_mlr1ax1PHc1ro94ojo2_500.gif

Wow! Such an asshole! He should be ashamed...

Home of Barca Fans