Thomas Muller

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I truely believe that, for the role that Cesc played last season, Muller would have done 100% justice... I know Cesc's bought because he's supposed to be Xavi's "successor" but that's never gonna happen anyway!!

He'd have done brilliantly in all the positions that Cesc played, be it CAM just behind the striker... or the false 9... or the RF... or the LF. And he's an amazing poacher! And he couldn't have done worse than Cesc in the passing department!!

Last edited:

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Muller, like most other world class players, would link superbly with our players. Hes very creative and fast on his feet. I think the play between him, messi, alexis, xavi, you name it would be pretty damn impressive. Id love him to sign for us :wub:

Rahj

I guess barca won't sign any German players in the near future due to the language barrier, but I'd like to be disproven.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
He really has a knack for scoring from weird angles and positions lol. Very good team player. He definitely has a bright future ahead of him.

Eighteen99

I was shocked by Muller's strength on the ball when I saw the highlights last night. I knew he was tall but didn't know he had the strength to hold the ball up and shrug off defenders as well. The guy covers every area of the pitch of the attacking side of the game, CF/SS/LF/RF/LW/RW/CAM. Add his versatility, skill, work rate, and age all into one and you have some player there.

xavisionary

Thomas 'bar of soap' Muller. So good at freeing himself from his man and creating space. One of my favourite players :worthy:

Faceless

No more faces at night
His current form reminds me of his performance during World Cup 2010. Doing well both in club and national team; hopefully he will be in the world xi next year.

Hummelsbauer

As much as I like Messi I'm still angry at him for getting Thomas Muller suspended against Spain in 2010. Ruined all the fun. He was on fire and him and Ozil always click so well and were the key player of our attack. Piotr Trochowski had to start against Spain. :(

Home of Barca Fans