Thomas Muller

Leo_Messi

No, he is just a rather intelligent guy and decent human being.

Would you have said the same thing if we was "anti-Bayern" as you accuse some of the users here of being?

It's obvious that our Chinese friend likes the Bundesliga. Otherwise he would not have signed up for a Bayern forum.

Laughable to even allude to comparing Messi with Robben and Neymar with Müller.

The next thing will be to compare the legacy of Xavi with that of Schweinsteiger and claim the latter as the superior player on this front.

Or as some other Bayern fans here claiming that Lewandowski of all people is comparable to Suárez.:lol:

I think that those two (likely to be) CL-semifinal defeats against the two Spanish giants will serve many within the Bayern fanbase well. Help them get down on planet earth a bit.

See, we figured you are a troll from the get go.
Passive aggressive trolls are the worst.

Our moderators are too soft with trolls.

Last edited:
R

Ryu Hayabusa

Would you have said the same thing if we was "anti-Bayern" as you accuse some of the users here of being?

It's obvious that our Chinese friend likes the Bundesliga. Otherwise he would not have signed up for a Bayern forum.

Laughable to even allude to comparing Messi with Robben and Neymar with Müller.

The next thing will be to compare the legacy of Xavi with that of Schweinsteiger and claim the latter as the superior player on this front.

Or as some other Bayern fans here claiming that Lewandowski of all people is comparable to Suárez.:lol:

I think that those two (likely to be) CL-semifinal defeats against the two Spanish giants will serve many within the Bayern fanbase well. Help them get down on planet earth a bit.

Our moderators are too soft with trolls.

Being heavily anti- anything (other than Real Madrid) requires a very sophisticated explanation to still be considered intelligent and decent, I think. And let's be honest, most of the heavily anti-Bayern Barca fans here have clearly not done that.

Why would you bring up Schweinsteiger?
Schweinsteiger has won the most national trophies of all active German football players, won a treble, has won a Champions League, has played in 3 CL finals, has won the WC (while being beat up by Mascherano for 120 minutes). I have no idea why you would scoff at such a legacy.

Suarez and Lewandowski are different types of players. Depending on what you are looking for, having someone up front who can hold onto and distribute the ball, show exceptional tactical awareness and also be excellent when it comes to pressing the opponent, Lewandowski is clearly the superior player.
If you want a pure goalscoring weapon who spearheads your attacks, who all in all is also a brilliant player offensively, you of course choose Suarez. Still doesn't make Lewandowski a player you would scoff at, like you did.

Leo_Messi

Being heavily anti- anything (other than Real Madrid) requires a very sophisticated explanation to still be considered intelligent and decent, I think. And let's be honest, most of the heavily anti-Bayern Barca fans here have clearly not done that.

Why would you bring up Schweinsteiger?
Schweinsteiger has won the most national trophies of all active German football players, won a treble, has won a Champions League, has played in 3 CL finals, has won the WC (while being beat up by Mascherano for 120 minutes). I have no idea why you would scoff at such a legacy.

Suarez and Lewandowski are different types of players. Depending on what you are looking for, having someone up front who can hold onto and distribute the ball, show exceptional tactical awareness and also be excellent when it comes to pressing the opponent, Lewandowski is clearly the superior player.
If you want a pure goalscoring weapon who spearheads your attacks, who all in all is also a brilliant player offensively, you of course choose Suarez. Still doesn't make Lewandowski a player you would scoff at, like you did.

Most users here do not care about Bayern the slightest or the Bundesliga in the first place outside of mainly the German contingent here. The only reason why Bayern is discussed more often than normally of late is due to Pep managing them and the two sides playing against each other in the CL-semifinals this season.

Schweinsteiger is obviously not comparable to Xavi. Neither in terms of legacy, importance to his team, number of trophies won for his national team or club. Schweinsteiger is a decorated player which nobody has argued against but that is mostly limited to domestic trophies which 1 CL trophy in the span of 13 years shows.

Schweinsteiger along with Lahm and that generation of German players were until the treble during the 2012-13 season and the World Cup last summer known as bottlers on the highest scene. Whether in the CL or for the national team.

Anyway notice the word legacy.

Yes, Crouch and Agüero are also two completely different players.

I can't take a person that claims that Lewandowski is superior to Suárez seriously. Sorry.

Me laughing at the suggestion of Robben, Müller, Schweinsteiger (in this case in terms of legacy not so much current level as Xavi is 4-5 years older) and Lewandowski being better than Messi, Neymar, Xavi and Suárez respectively does obviously not mean that the first 4 are scrubs by any means. No need to allude to such idiotic statements.

In any case I do believe that those 3 CL-semifinal games against the two Spanish giants in the past 2 seasons might serve as a good lesson to certain elements within the Bayern fanbase. At least those that I have seen on this forum.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Me laughing at the suggestion of Robben, Müller, Schweinsteiger (in this case in terms of legacy not so much current level as Xavi is 4-5 years older) and Lewandowski being better than Messi, Neymar, Xavi and Suárez respectively does obviously not mean that the first 4 are scrubs by any means. No need to allude to such idiotic statements.

Yeah, that is exactly what you seemed to be insinuating with your choice of words and emoticon. A respectful discussion is something else entirely.

Leo_Messi

Yeah, that is exactly what you seemed to be insinuating with your choice of words and emoticon. A respectful discussion is something else entirely.

That's obviously not the case. One thing is to disagree with users here and their in my eyes absurd claims (at least in this case) a completely other thing would be to write what you alluded to me writing, namely that those 4 Bayern players are basically "shit". I doubt that even the most hardcore Scheisse 04 fan would say such a thing.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
muller is more polished in certain aspects of his game actually than neymar, who still needs to refine his talents and is still a bit raw even now. so you could compare the two. the other comparisons are not even close.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

That's obviously not the case. One thing is to disagree with users here and their in my eyes absurd claims (at least in this case) a completely other thing would be to write what you alluded to me writing, namely that those 4 Bayern players are basically "shit". I doubt that even the most hardcore Scheisse 04 fan would say such a thing.

Schalke never had any real beef with Bayern. :p
Ok, good thing you clarified what you meant. And on the matter of individual qualities of certain players compared to each other, I'm actually more on your side as you probably think. Though as always, one has to be able to differentiate.

Leo_Messi

muller is more polished in certain aspects of his game actually than neymar, who still needs to refine his talents and is still a bit raw even now. so you could compare the two. the other comparisons are not even close.

I agree with that. Still talent wise Neymar is a vastly superior player to Müller despite being 3 years younger. It's always difficult to compare players because it depends on the club, setup, tactics etc. and so many other things. I was specially talking about talent, legacy and overall reputation.

I doubt that many clubs out there would prefer to have Müller instead of Neymar.

Talent wise Robben is obviously their best player and it's no wonder that he is their most important player too overall.

Still Robben, Schweinsteiger (maybe not so much this season), Müller and Lewandowski are world class players.

Alen

Stop it people. There is no objective way to compare two players. If you find one, please pm me.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
No, he is just a rather intelligent guy and decent human being.

Of course, the only anti-X that's OK is anti-madrid because that's what you are, that is very intelligent and decent.
Thank you sir for your explanation of what's right and what's not :)

I'm not anti-bayern, i'm anti-trolls, someone signed up on Apr2013 (crews), that post a video of Ribery dribbling injured messi and call it "a funny video", imply that Robben > Messi, is clearly a hurt Bayern fan coming here to remind us of 2013 after what happened last week, he can take that to BZ, i'm sure they'll love the video.

Same goes for user FCBayern that answers everyone talking about winning against BM in the AA by "still butthurt from 2013?" .. yeah, that's a troll, and as far as the moderators will allow me i'll call him on his bullshit each time.

And you're being clever too actually calling stupid everyone that disagrees with, I don't know what to answer to that .. you just have to think that anyone that's not with you is beneath you and "not a decent or intelligent human being" right ?

Wonderfull mentality, keep it up :)

Muller/Neymar isnt a bad comparison, he's a douche bag and doesnt have much on neymar in terms of technical ability. But he can score goals, and is the definition of a big game player. In a big game Muller might be better than Neymar imo.

JamDav1982

Muller/Neymar isnt a bad comparison, he's a douche bag and doesnt have much on neymar in terms of technical ability. But he can score goals, and is the definition of a big game player. In a big game Muller might be better than Neymar imo.

Never get this idea of why Muller is seen as such a 'big game player'.

What has he done to earn that tag? Seems to get repeated all the time.

Home of Barca Fans