Thomas Muller

Icarium

Lifestealer
Just too good today. Never gave up for a second. If suarez was playing the 2nd half he would have done the same. Warriors.

Devils

He's such an annoying little twat. But an incredibly talented one, that is.

He'll be captaining their next team.

Yannik

before the game:

muller_zpsjbfnentm.jpg

Yepp, thats a future captain. That could be a quote from Puyol.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
before the game:

muller_zpsjbfnentm.jpg

Yepp, thats a future captain. That could be a quote from Puyol.

I have seen this too, did he reallly say that? What is the source of it I wonder? Maybe another of those quotes twisted by the media? :xavi: Sounds a bit too dramatic to me.

I have seen this too, did he reallly say that? What is the source of it I wonder? Maybe another of those quotes twisted by the media? :xavi: Sounds a bit too dramatic to me.

It is twitter or instagram fake - nothing he said in mainstream media. But something that could have come from him.

StarLord

Very, very good player, although good in the Drogba-graceless-way-of-being-good.

An absolute cunt otherwise.

Edit: Cross that, "cunt" has been used too many times to describe him and is also a bit sexist. He is all around extremely unpleasant, and he has an eminently punchable face.

Last edited:
Poor guy...

The Barca fans do not like him...

And the Real fans do not like him either...

They think he made fun of the princess... (...no..he never would... no...never....)

[youtube]5H-4dj2poHE[/youtube]

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Poor guy...

The Barca fans do not like him...

And the Real fans do not like him either...

They think he made fun of the princess... (...no..he never would... no...never....)

[youtube]5H-4dj2poHE[/youtube]

Ok he's my favorite player now.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
He's so annoying when he plays against you. But I'd imagine that he's a fantastic player to have on your side.

Home of Barca Fans