Thomas Muller

Stric

He's extremely annoying. He's right up there with Tristiano, Terry and the bunch. And as StarLord put it, he has a very punchable face. :lol:

[youtube]bFVR_EIzc6g[/youtube]

The guy off the pitch (has english undertitles). Wins about every poll in which people ask with who of the German national team they would like to go out to drink a beer with.

Alen

[youtube]bFVR_EIzc6g[/youtube]

The guy off the pitch (has english undertitles). Wins about every poll in which people ask with who of the German national team they would like to go out to drink a beer with.

I'm sure he's a great guy and all, but all i hear is he's annoying laugh. Sorry :lol:

Simmelbert

this is really crazy....

as a german i love muller. his humor is awesome.

crazy stuff that so many describe him as a cunt or something like this.

will never understand. he's amazing in every aspect.

Sunny Mir

59510.jpg

Great game by him yesterday. Love mlhim or hate him he has great character and is going to be their next captain.

DrPepper

He's extremely humble, a team player and one of the most intelligent footballers in the world. What's there not to like about him? :worthy:

Affiae

He's an arrogant prick and most veteran Bayern Fans here in this city agree. As for the newer generations. They are a lost cause anyway, they automatically like every asshole that doesn't give a shit, not realizing that its the celebrity position that allows Müller to get away with being a cunt.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
He's extremely humble, a team player and one of the most intelligent footballers in the world. What's there not to like about him? :worthy:

They don't like his swagger for some reason. From all the clips ive seen of him he seems a decent bloke and brings fun aswell as seriousness to their dressing room.

Nowhere near as hateable as terry, are you serious?

Last edited:

raskolnikov

They don't like his swagger for some reason. From all the clips ive seen of him he seems a decent bloke and brings fun aswell as seriousness to their dressing room.

Nowhere near as hateable as terry, are you serious?
Müller is an arrogant prick who talks down an opponents/team as if he is the goat himself while also having the most punchable face in football.
Nasri annoys me on a similair level for example if you leave the Madrid players out of it.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
That's just his on pitch persona, and in press conferences. I guess it builds his confidence for the game, he is like a trash talking boxer.

Off field he seems alright and never in the same breath as the racist terry who shags other people's wives in his spare time.

DrPepper

Off field he seems alright and never in the same breath as the racist terry who shags other people's wives in his spare time.

Or Giggs who for some reason is never mentioned despite being even worse than Terry.

And how does a punchable face make someone unlikeable?

Morten

Or Giggs who for some reason is never mentioned despite being even worse than Terry.

And how does a punchable face make someone unlikeable?

Its very strange isnt it? Giggs get virtually no criticism or hating for the things he have done, everyone seems to act like he is a great guy.

Home of Barca Fans