Thomas Muller

Yannik

Its very strange isnt it? Giggs get virtually no criticism or hating for the things he have done, everyone seems to act like he is a great guy.

Same with Lampard, the guy put up a huge set-up about an alleged NYCFC deal, only to get signed (on permanent deal) by City without being called a traitor. Guy has been lying to the whole world abnout a deal that has never been made, even posed in NYCFC jerseys and tweeting about "How happy he is to join that club", yet he somehow gets away with it and his former fans still think he's a legend. I have no clue how that works. I dont even know if thats actually legal.

raskolnikov

Its very strange isnt it? Giggs get virtually no criticism or hating for the things he have done, everyone seems to act like he is a great guy.

Giggs is way way below Terry in my opinion, no player is that bad a person. What saves him though is his onfield persona which is what matters most to people. People like Suarez or Ronaldo can be pricks on the pitch but they are decent people of the pitch, yet put them in a poll against Giggs and see what happens.

I guess in general I dislike the cunty players who are arrogant like Müller, Ronaldo, Nasri, Zlatan, Evra, Ramos, Neuer along with Figo type traitors like Van Persie, Götze, Lewandowski along with shit human beings like Giggs.

Jägermeister

Didn't he pee on a guy at a Kebab restaurant or something? I feel i'm mixing a few stories into one.

Yes you did :lol:
He apparently threw a Döner at somebody because he was angry about a song thatbthe man sang!? Sth. like that.
He also peed in a Hotel Lobby and had a loud argument with a guest afterwards, so that others called the police.

Also this:
:rofl1:

Apparently linked to United as rumors of a fall out between him and Pep continue to grow

I don't see how this makes sense to Bayern though. Muller's 25, has an excellent health record, a key player for the past 4 seasons now, and an academy product who stuck with the team during the period where Klopp made them his bitch. Plus Pep will probably leave after his contract expires, or sign a one year extension if they fail to win UCL next year. Then again, Pep does have an amusing dislike for strikers :lol:

Good thing then that he is not really a striker. :pep:

Is he really not, though? I mean, I get that he's not listed as a striker, but he does spend a hell of a lot of time in the opponent's box. I wouldn't call him a #10 or AM since his passing isn't at that level either.

Very unique player I must say.

Home of Barca Fans