Thomas Muller

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
I would add that he also has that German "never give up" character back from the old days that's working for him. And often the sheer willpower can be the deciding factor in a game.
Absolutely.

Brilliant Post,anyway I think that Muller maybe a good false number nine in the future
Thx and i am actually hoping for van Gaal to use him there once RObben is back and Kroos finds his spot as the central playmaker behind Müller.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
The more I think of it the more I feel that... We probably should have signed this dude instead of :cesc: As good as Messi & Cesc combo is, Muller and Messi combo would have been even more lethal. Too good for other teams.

Just makes me :cry:

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
LOL. someone trying to get Muller away from Bayern is like someone trying to get the Don away from Barça. the cost would have been outrageous.

but I agree he would have been a better option than Cesc. oh well. besides, we don't him. we have :thiago:

Superfly

Banned
LOL. someone trying to get Muller away from Bayern is like someone trying to get the Don away from Barça. the cost would have been outrageous.

but I agree he would have been a better option than Cesc. oh well. besides, we don't him. we have :thiago:

Cesc is better then Thiago.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!

I'm not too sure about that man... Last season every body was like his form dipped after WC, etc. May be we could have struck a deal. Not like Cesc didn't cost much either

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
don't rate Muller at all evertime i see him he's been poor, can't operate in tight spaces really is overrated

Ustari

Mou, res!
The more I think of it the more I feel that... We probably should have signed this dude instead of :cesc: As good as Messi & Cesc combo is, Muller and Messi combo would have been even more lethal. Too good for other teams.

Just makes me :cry:

What?

:wacko:

Robbie

Bayern don't sell players they want to keep, aside from extremely rare circumstances. Look at the Hargreaves transfer in 2007. Even though the player really wanted to join, Ferguson had to go through hell to get him, and Bayern dragged their feet every step of the way.

Home of Barca Fans