Toni Kroos

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Great signing for Real. Bayern are idiots..

They simply didn't consider Kroos worth of the money that he was allegedly asking for, and they were not willing to break their salary structure to accommodate him (but they apparent did it for Goetze).

DB10

They tried to lowball him when he's easily on par with Thiago and Gotze in terms of status as a player..more so in a Bayern shirt as he's proved it. Schweinsteiger is approaching his 30's and Kroos would have been a mainstay for years.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
So what will Bayern's starting XI look like? Something like Ribery-Lewandowski-Robben in front of Thiago-Schweinsteiger/Martinez-Gotze? Or do you guys think Pep will stick with Lahm in midfield?

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Hate to see him with our rivals. Was probably my favorite German player who won the WC.
Bayern made a mistake imo. Paying Götze 10 mil. but refusing to give Kroos, an established player who has already proven himself with the team, more than ~5 mil.

Kroos is world class but I hope he will not suit Real's style and move somewhere else after a disappointing year. Preferably Barcelona. :p

L

linetty

Kroos is a game-controller and he'll only slow them down. Unless Ancelotti changes their style.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

So what will Bayern's starting XI look like? Something like Ribery-Lewandowski-Robben in front of Thiago-Schweinsteiger/Martinez-Gotze? Or do you guys think Pep will stick with Lahm in midfield?

___________________Lewa_____________________
Ribery_________________________________Robben
__________Thiago____________________________
_______________________Schwein______________
_____Alaba__________________________Lahm____
_________Badstub__Martinez__Boateng__________
__________________Neuer_____________________

That would be the best of what we could field atm. But I guess Pep's thinking along different, less optimized lines and we'll be seeing Lahm a whole lot more of Rafinha, Dante and Bernat.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Kroos: "For me Real Madrid are the biggest club, a step up from Bayern."

:lol: The dude is cold, first thing he does is fire a low blow at his old club. He must be flying high right now with the WC win and shiny transfer but he'll know his place soon enough.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Kroos: "For me Real Madrid are the biggest club, a step up from Bayern."

:lol: The dude is cold, first thing he does is fire a low blow at his old club. He must be flying high right now with the WC win and shiny transfer but he'll know his place soon enough.

legit quote?

Home of Barca Fans