Toni Kroos

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
I knew there was a reason I never used this guy on FIFA 14......now I know.
May he crash and burn this season with the rest of his team :D

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
be sure to check the women's thread later on , mkay kent ?

:tito:

k

sweetmarion.gif

K

Kobe Bean Bryant

They have 10 cls to bayerns 5. They're bigger than us and bayern put together sadly.

Alik

Kroos: "For me Real Madrid are the biggest club, a step up from Bayern."

:lol: The dude is cold, first thing he does is fire a low blow at his old club. He must be flying high right now with the WC win and shiny transfer but he'll know his place soon enough.

Soon.

edit: I still can't believe he said that! What douche.

Last edited:

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Regardless of whether or not Real is bigger, it's an unneccessary thing to say, especially when the sole reason why he left them is money.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Regardless of whether or not Real is bigger, it's an unneccessary thing to say, especially when the sole reason he left them is money.

Indeed. Lets see if Ancelotti and the Madrid media will give Kroos as many chances and put so much trust in him as Pep did.

He got to perform very well from the first day.

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
Real, I believe, have a bigger fanbase worldwide and have been similarly succesful lately, more or less. So it's not weird if he says Real's a bigger club imo.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Real, I believe, have a bigger fanbase worldwide and have been similarly succesful lately, more or less. So it's not weird if he says Real's a bigger club imo.

If he moved from Leverkusen to Real, it wouldn't be weird to say that, but it's different when you move from Bayern to Real. It's peculiar to say something like that when the whole thing has been about money.

Home of Barca Fans