Toni Kroos

Alik

If he moved from Leverkusen to Real, it wouldn't be weird to say that, but it's different when you move from Bayern to Real. It's peculiar to say something like that when the whole thing has been about money.
Yeah, honestly, the "size" difference between Real, Barca, and Bayern is irrelevant and insignificant.

Cule4life

The Culest
Is Liverpool a bigger club than Barcelona?

So if Messi moves to Liverpool, will it be a step up from Barcelona?

Hes probably one of those guys who beat their chest and said "we have 9 CLs" for 12 years......

Whether Real is bigger or not hes a douche for saying that disrespecting the club which gave him so much and made him what he is today. Glad we didnt get him.

Last edited:

DennyCrane

Kroos: "For me Real Madrid are the biggest club, a step up from Bayern."

:lol: The dude is cold, first thing he does is fire a low blow at his old club. He must be flying high right now with the WC win and shiny transfer but he'll know his place soon enough.

:lol: A shame that Mr. H is jailed really, would have loved to hear his reaction on this statement.

Great player, but RM are making a huge mistake selling Di Maria (their best player this year) for him. Especially if they also bring in Rodriguez. Among Modric, Kroos and Rodriguez, who's gonna defend? :lol:

Is Liverpool a bigger club than Barcelona?

So if Messi moves to Liverpool, will it be a step up from Barcelona?

Guess that means Milan is better than Barcelona and a step up :coffee:

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Khedira might not be the technical wizard, but he's a pretty good player to be honest. A hardworker making the most out of his ability and talent and giving his all. Kroos is not gonna provide that much defensively and neither is James Rodriguez gonna do it. How they both will fit in(if James comes as well) without breaking their midfield apart is the million dollar question Carlo Ancelotti need to figure out and solve.

I hope they sell Khedira and Di Maria though.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Khedira might not be the technical wizard, but he's a pretty good player to be honest. A hardworker making the most out of his ability and talent and giving his all. Kroos is not gonna provide that much defensively and neither is James Rodriguez gonna do it. How they both will fit in(if James comes as well) without breaking their midfield apart is the million dollar question Carlo Ancelotti need to figure out and solve.

I hope they sell Khedira and Di Maria though.
Looks like it will happen. Di Maria to PSG and Khedira to Arsenal. Xabi Alonso is over the hill, but I have a feeling that he will start anyway. Real will be a lot more vulnerable next season, IMO.

Kroos is not overrated. He controls the game superbly. But I have my doubts about him fitting into Carlo's counter attacking game.

Yeah, I have my doubts about that too. And I especially have doubts about how Modric, Rodriguez (if they get him) and Kroos will all fit in.

You have to admit though, the price they paid for him was a bargain. Even if the transfer itself (not to mention the fact that they're selling Di Maria for him) doesn't make sense to me.

Last edited:

Richard.H

He's a decent distributor but nothing special. He's like the Xavi of 2013, lots of sideway passing and a few golden diagonal/forward balls.

Feel bad for Isco though. I still remember that CL 2013 Malaga team. They were 20 seconds away from beating Dortmund and going to the semifinals. Isco was the biggest young talent at that time. Now he's a benchwarmer for Kroos and possibly James.

Home of Barca Fans