Toni Kroos

R

Ryu Hayabusa

@Don: All came from teh Bundesliga though ;)

@Hamzah: Valid point. Maybe we should get back to discussing Kroos.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I heard he's the only East German to win the World Cup. Of course it's now a unified Germany, but he's the only from the former GDR to ever win it.

footyfan

Calma, calma
It's been discussed 39 times last year, if you really want to get into it again you can always look it up.

Yet you still don't know that the "86 million" cost does not include any salary, given your statement below.

Then Toni Kroos cost "72 million" if he has 7M per year.

image24-e1390603872798.jpg

Galning

Yet you still don't know that the "86 million" cost does not include any salary, given your statement below.

image24-e1390603872798.jpg
Which is exactly the point I was making. I didn't know the exact details. I was discussing the transfer price. Read: "Total operation". The total cost of the transfer is 57.1M, it's right there :lol: So basically it's not his salary it's a ton of other useless crap that nobody ever includes when stating a transfer cost. Why on earth would we want to include the collaboration between Neymar's charity and Barça into the transfer price? Or any of that other stuff? Barça helped build a sport complex in his neighbourhood? Better include it in the transfer price. But please, if it helps you sleep at night Neymar cost Barça 130M if you take the gas into account Audi gives him annually until 2018. Add to that the toilet paper he used at Ciutat Esportiva and it may rise to 131M. He takes a mean dump there every once and a while.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Neymar cost soo much money and he is a big flop. My bum chum James Rodriguez is much better and is totally worth 75 million that Madrid are paying for him.

Alarcón

Transfer sums are really negligible when compared to players' salaries. If Kroos earns 7m net then RM pay 14 million every year just for him to be in the squad. Makes it obvious why we wanted to get rid of Villa so desperately.

AfricanBavarian

Transfer sums are really negligible when compared to players' salaries. If Kroos earns 7m net then RM pay 14 million every year just for him to be in the squad. Makes it obvious why we wanted to get rid of Villa so desperately.

This

Ppl dont understand how transfer sums are not as important as wages.

Rahj

I heard he's the only East German to win the World Cup. Of course it's now a unified Germany, but he's the only from the former GDR to ever win it.
only a quarter of all germans are from east germany, so that might be a reason.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Einem Bericht der "Mundo Deportivo" zufolge stand Kroos insgesamt dreimal vor einem Wechsel zu den Katalanen - zuletzt im Sommer, nachdem klar war, dass der 24-Jährige die Bayern verlassen würde und es nach einem Abgang von Vereinslegende Xavi aussah.

Doch Barca verpflichtete Ivan Rakitic und nahm Abstand von einem Transfer des Weltmeisters - offenbar aufgrund eines nichtgenannten Mitglieds aus der Vereinsführung, das ein Veto gegen einen Kroos-Kauf einlegte. Zuvor hatte es angeblich schon fortgeschrittene Gespräche mit Kroos-Berater Volker Struth gegeben.

Der Spieler selbst soll einen Wechsel nach Barcelona favorisiert haben, doch nachdem die Katalanen ihr Interesse zurückzogen, trat Real Madrid auf den Plan, das von der Sache offenbar Wind bekommen hatte. Wenige Tage nach der WM war der Deal schließlich perfekt und Kroos ein Königlicher.

According to MD, Barca was close to signing Kroos three times, last after it was clear he would leave Bayern. However, due to the veto of an unnamed board member, Barca signed Rakitic instead.

Home of Barca Fans