Toni Kroos

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I agree Rakitic suits us better than Kroos.

Plus we probably wouldn't afford the kind of salary Kroos was seeking.

barcanuck

Raki is better defensively than Toni but Toni is one of the best pass masters in the world right now too bad we missed out on him we may regret it in a few years but right now Ivan is what we need.

Icarium

Lifestealer
He might end up into Cesc 2.0. I have no regrets that we decided to get Ivan instead Kroos. Not saying Kroos is not world class. But i think Rakitic will add more to the team.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Kroos on Real Madrid's loss to Atletico at the Bernabeu: "If we always play like tonight we will win many games this season!"

Attaboy Kroos, starting to like you after all.

I

instinct

Kroos on Real Madrid's loss to Atletico at the Bernabeu: "If we always play like tonight we will win many games this season!"

Attaboy Kroos, starting to like you after all.

tbf if he really said what he thinks about the performance, he'd already be on his way to the jail...

Alarcón

They asked after the game if he was comfortable as #6 because it's not his usual position and he said "not true, I've played there all the time at Bayern". Now I admit my memory is very poor but I'm pretty confident he doesn't quite understand what a 6 is.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

They asked after the game if he was comfortable as #6 because it's not his usual position and he said "not true, I've played there all the time at Bayern". Now I admit my memory is very poor but I'm pretty confident he doesn't quite understand what a 6 is.

Seems like it...

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
On a more comical note, he was getting harassed by the Depor attackers today :lol:. Got dribbled multiple times, let passes slice through his zone, and was a general non-factor in defending.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
On a more comical note, he was getting harassed by the Depor attackers today :lol:. Got dribbled multiple times, let passes slice through his zone, and was a general non-factor in defending.

And whats ever funnier is that RM fans think he is better at defending than Xabi who despite being a cunt was very good at his job. Kroos is the same man who almost gave Arg the WC with his *defensive* header if it weren't for Neuer and Arg off form attack

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Kroos had indeed been average in the last couple of games, or should I say the WOW factor is pretty much gone.

CuleLife4Life

Kroos had indeed been average in the last couple of games, or should I say the WOW factor is pretty much gone.

He is being forced into the cdm role thus diminishing what he can do. I've seen him for Germany and Bayern, the guy is almost world class as an attacking cm. Carlo and RM are the idiots holding him back. Why buy the guy when you're just stifling him?

Irish_Cules

Johan Cruyff : "I don't understand why Toni Kroos isn't at Barcelona. I know for a fact that he preferred to join Barça." [rac1]

Home of Barca Fans