Transfers and Rumours - old thread

SeloBarca

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 2m
Juventus coach Conte was in Munich tonight to watch Alexis Sanchez (24), who is a priority signing for the Italian club this summer. [md]

XaviMessiGirl

Handanovic's agent denies any contact with Barca, of course agents have been wrong/covered things up before though. But 30m is too much for a gk & that would be stupid from both sides... Barca bidding that much & Inter letting go of one of their few good players this season.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 2m
Juventus coach Conte was in Munich tonight to watch Alexis Sanchez (24), who is a priority signing for the Italian club this summer. [md]

:lol:

Not trying to be disrespectful, but I find it funny that Alexis can be any clubs priority signing, let alone a club like Juve who are on the hunt for goalscorers.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
How would you rank him compared to other goalkeepers we've been linked to? De Gea, Cortouis (spelling), Ter Stegen, etc.?

Yaya

De Gea is extremely talented but atm I would say yes, SH is better. Basically has no weaknesses but was stuck at Udinese for far too long.

XaviMessiGirl

Some Italian press/Inter fans have taken to calling him San-danovic (as in San = Saint). I think he flies under the radar for most because Inter aren't a top team atm & also because he's already 28 y/o compared to those other three who are much younger.

JackSparrow

How would you rank him compared to other goalkeepers we've been linked to? De Gea, Cortouis (spelling), Ter Stegen, etc.?

He's been voted the best GK of Italian league (ahead of Buffon). And has been the best player for Inter this season. But like someone mentioned before he stuck at Udinese for far too long. Bayern and Arsenal were interested in him 1-2 years ago, but refused to pay 15M so I doubt Barca would pay 30. Inter got him for 11M.

He doesnt have any major flaus. He's got amazing reflexes, very good at positionig and good in the air. Last year he equaled or improved (cant remember), the most saved penalties in Seria A off all time. I think he saved 6 penalties in one season.

I am positive he is Barca material, but I am also positive this 30M is fake. I'm sure Inter would sell him tho, considering they got him for 11M.

Last edited:
R

rivaldo10

i hope we get ter stegen and how much do you guys think we could get for alexis ?

i think 25 million would be maximum

Home of Barca Fans