Transfers and Rumours - old thread

jamrock

no need for all this gk talk, all that needs to happen is that vv stays until his contract expires, and we buy a keeper next season.

khaled_a_d

no need for all this gk talk, all that needs to happen is that vv stays until his contract expires, and we buy a keeper next season.

Not sure if this is the best situation either ,even if we ignore the financial situation (money we lose from not selling him ,and his bug wages which is one of the top 4 for GKs in the world) you have also to notice that Pinto is leaving next summer too which means we will be replacing 2 GKs at same time ,I would prefer to do it once in a time ,bringing GK with Pinto here to ease the pressure ,expect Pinto to get some starts early until the new comer get used to the team

Y

Youngie

Most important thing is Valdes staying. Otherwise de Gea seems (to me) the only GK near his level.

D

Don_Andrés

Most important thing is Valdes staying. Otherwise de Gea seems (to me) the only GK near his level.

Valdes staying? have I missed something. Gary Neville has just said de Gea is the best keeper in the league.

uLkdv41.jpg

F

Flavia

I'll rephrase that: "Most important thing is convincing Valdes to stay"

He won't. i've seen quotes from Xavi, Iniesta, Pique, all saying the same. that they respect Victor's decision. He's gone, the only thing left to know if it'll be this summer or the next.

B

beautifulgame

He's already said he'll see out his contract. The question is for the club to consider really of whether they want to sell him or let him go for free.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Handanovic is Inters best player, phenomenal goalkeeper.

Great at Udinese aswell, he's been the best Keeper in Serie A this season, even better than Gigi Buffon.

Antimadridista1

Name one catalan gk that would suit this Barça. Reina is not an option.

Casilla from Espanyol Barcelone ?

There was some rumours. Concerning Handanovic, it would be an interesting signing but please, not for 30M... You can bring Lloris for 20m or Ter Stegen for 15m (or Guaita/DiegoAlves for 10/15M).

Home of Barca Fans