3) Sell Tello
4) Promote Deulofeu

5) Keep Villa for depth
6) Sell players on loan

7) NO to Thiago Silva!!!! Buy Hummels
8) Buy another CB for depth

9) New goalie if Valdes doesn't extend
10) New coach please!

The above apart from I'd sell Villa ( not the player he was after the injury ) and KEEP Tello .

Indignado

Lamela is brilliant but he's a youngster, just like Neymar. If we bring him in, it means that the 3 starting spots in attack are already occupied for the next years (granted they all succeed) and I don't think that would be a good sign to our youngsters, except if we'll rotate a lot.

F

Flavia

946345_10151620253715763_665150932_n.jpg

Reina, for 2 years
-Barça thinks of Pepe to replace valdes while waiting for a gk young and with projection
-He'd be the ideal transition gk: knows the place, has level, is affordable and wants to come back

:smiley_scared:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Hummels (Borussia Dortmund): "Its been rumoured I'll join Barcelona and I'm learning Spanish? I already learned it in high school..."

:lol: Doesn't even deny the rumor

XaviMessiGirl

At least that rubbishes the argument a few weeks back that Hummels doesn't know Spanish so he wouldn't fit in here. Of course the main person arguing that point is banned now anyway :p

spark

946345_10151620253715763_665150932_n.jpg

Reina, for 2 years
-Barça thinks of Pepe to replace valdes while waiting for a gk young and with projection
-He'd be the ideal transition gk: knows the place, has level, is affordable and wants to come back

:smiley_scared:

:smiley_scared: As an ex GK You would think Zubi would see further than Reina's or Guaita's

Galning

:lol: The awkward moment Valdés haters are happy that he finally leaves.. only to realize he'll be replaced by Reina.

Home of Barca Fans