Transfers and Rumours - old thread

spark

It wont happen anyway. Liverpool wouldnt sell him for cheap. Too expensive for a 2 year goalkeeper, without discussing his quality.

fcbdna

Banned
article-1294516-0A6C5902000005DC-139_468x312.jpg

Something else cesc will be blamed for :lol:
Definitely involved and responsible for this. . . Can't you see him laughing?! BTW, Reina? What a nightmare!

Last edited:

kozza

Besides Thiago Silva or Hummels, Barcelona could sign a second centre back this summer. They're interested in Roma's Marquinhos (18) [sport]

AvocadoCake

Barcelona could make 6 transfers, depending on money raised with transfers: two goalkeepers, centre back, midfielder, Neymar, forward. [md]

Why 2 keepers? I'd rather have 2CBs...

Doobs

The Messiah
“There is a German player who I like a lot, but I cannot say his name,” he said. “If, in the end, we go for him, that would drive up the price.” - Rosell

XaviMessiGirl

If two gk thing is true, I'm guessing it would mean we would sign one seasoned gk, and one young one who can study for the future. Since Pinto won't be around forever and none of our youth keepers are exactly setting the world alight. But I agree I would rather go for two CB's as well.

mixer

“There is a German player who I like a lot, but I cannot say his name,” he said. “If, in the end, we go for him, that would drive up the price.” - Rosell
He said that earlier and there was an discussion on this topic.

But I hope he meant Hummels or Neuer :lol:

spring

Last edited:

loozy

i think barca has an agreement with ter stegen but like neymar, for some years later!

No, they don't. Was refuted by his agent after the rumour appeared. I also doubt that Reina is leaving, Rodgers is planning with him and Reina said himself that he can see himself finishing his career at Anfield.

spring

No, they don't. Was refuted by his agent after the rumour appeared. I also doubt that Reina is leaving, Rodgers is planning with him and Reina said himself that he can see himself finishing his career at Anfield.

but real madrid wanted him, if the news wasn't true, why they went for someone else?
anyway, i hope they don't miss this briliant talent!

mixer

if they can't buy someone like de gea, i think it will be reina and ter stegen! the transfer money of reina and valdes is equal! so we won't pay anything from budget! and because of news like this:

http://www.insidespanishfootball.com/adan-ready-to-replace-barca-bound-ter-stegen/

i think barca has an agreement with ter stegen but like neymar, for some years later!

More Ter Stegen and Guaita. There was only one rumour about Reina and mostly bullsheet and he is as old as Valdez so...

loozy

but real madrid wanted him, if the news wasn't true, why they went for someone else?
anyway, i hope they don't miss this briliant talent!

When did Real want ter Stegen? Was his name one of those thrown about when Casillas got injured?

Home of Barca Fans