Transfers and Rumours - old thread

loozy

Indeed. Reina should only be bought if the team needs a clown in the dressing room or bench that can entertain them. Otherwise such a move makes no sense. Reina is simply not good enough. Way better options out there.

Like I said, I cannot see him leave Liverpool anyways; he is quality and he has proven that on the big stage, too, several times, but just last and this season he has been below his standards and only recently showed traces of the Reina we have come to know and love and admire :)

DucdeOrléans

Like I said, I cannot see him leave Liverpool anyways; he is quality and he has proven that on the big stage, too, several times, but just last and this season he has been below his standards and only recently showed traces of the Reina we have come to know and love and admire :)

Are you not a Liverpool fan? With all due respect then Reina is not the same Reina as once. There are better choices out there in my opinion. Moreover he was here once and did not impress at all.

What is the point of replacing a above average/good/proven goalkeeper that is Valdés with one that is worse and moreover is not even a future prospect?

loozy

Are you not a Liverpool fan? With all due respect then Reina is not the same Reina as once. There are better choices out there in my opinion. Moreover he was here once and did not impress at all.

What is the point of replacing a above average/good/proven goalkeeper that is Valdés with one that is worse and moreover is not even a future prospect?

Did I not say that??

Where have I said that I want Reina to go to Barca or that he is better than Valdes? You must have misunderstood me.

Galning

Hmm, when was this rule made? Not that I disagree, the validity of what I posted is well worth the ban.

From the beginning. We just don't want these nonsense rumours on the forum. Therefore dailymail, goal, etc... aren't allowed. Trolls would have a field-day if they were :p

DucdeOrléans

Did I not say that??

Where have I said that I want Reina to go to Barca or that he is better than Valdes? You must have misunderstood me.

You just stroke me as a advocate for him when reading between the lines. I guess that this is not the case and if so then we agree.

loozy

You just stroke me as a advocate for him when reading between the lines. I guess that this is not the case and if so then we agree.

I am an advocate for him staying at Liverpool but I never want him at Barca. Maybe put on your glasses when reading between the lines :D

mixer

100% Fake > Barcelona prepare a 47.5M bid for Chelsea centre back David Luiz (26) [by da**ly ma*l]

Why is D**ly Ma*l so shit?

DucdeOrléans

I am an advocate for him staying at Liverpool but I never want him at Barca. Maybe put on your glasses when reading between the lines :D

I got that. I just thought that your initial post, where you praised him, pointed to the opposite. In case "you did see him leave Liverpool". I have never used glasses or lenses:D

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
100% Fake > Barcelona prepare a 47.5M bid for Chelsea centre back David Luiz (26) [by da**ly ma*l]

Why is D**ly Ma*l so shit?

50M for Sideshow Bob? WTF? We need to strengthen our defense, not weaken it :lol: Who comes up with these stories, since that CL semi we're gonna' be linked with 50+ defenders, it's gonna' be a looong summer transfer-BS wise.

lovebarca

are we going to sign 2 CB this season?that much can we expect from rosell?
though I like it to keep pique on his toe to keep his place.

Galning

50M for Sideshow Bob? WTF? We need to strengthen our defense, not weaken it :lol: Who comes up with these stories, since that CL semi we're gonna' be linked with 50+ defenders, it's gonna' be a looong summer transfer-BS wise.

Yep, and like every summer I will totally ignore all the BS that they'll write.

Galning

I really don't get their logic behind buying Reina. They say he's the ideal transition for two years before we buy a young goalkeeper, but why the hell don't they buy one now? :lol:

Home of Barca Fans