Transfers and Rumours - old thread

F

Flavia

I really don't get their logic behind buying Reina. They say he's the ideal transition for two years before we buy a young goalkeeper, but why the hell don't they buy one now? :lol:

I think there won't be much money left after neymar and t silva.

lovebarca

one CB is I think silva
if we are going for second CB then I think Jan Vertonghen is good.
I mean PL experience,height,good defending & great corner defending in some matches i have seen.
At spurs his passing is slightly questionable but I think we can improve it because originally he is from Ajax so he has talent for it but need to be sharpened.Or our other CB can take that role.
Just one problem spurs chairman Levy is one hell of seller he knows how to sell so may be slightly costly.not much. .
what u guys think.....

Zincubus

Banned
50M for Sideshow Bob? WTF? We need to strengthen our defense, not weaken it :lol: Who comes up with these stories, since that CL semi we're gonna' be linked with 50+ defenders, it's gonna' be a looong summer transfer-BS wise.

Hes getting better at CB and he's been a revelation in midfield , can cover at right back as well plus he scores goals which is something Pedro / Sanchez / Villa have been struggling with .

He'd also add a bit of much needed muscle and aggression to the team and blend in with the existing Brasilians plus Neymar :)

LeoMessi10

He's won the Chelsea fans over bigtime plus he's got the heart of a lion ala Puyol .
We don't need any more defenders who occasionally forget that they're actually defenders ( Dani, Jordi) He may score some good goals but he's wouldn't take free kicks in our squad and we need a true defender.

Zincubus

Banned
The only reason he's won over Chelsea fans is because he's finally being played in his actual position, you know, defensive midfield.

He was first choice CB for a while and did well . He's a massive character as well . He'd be a plus in MY opinion .

He would take some of the free kicks especially some from the left and any from distance . Our players , Messi aside , are all too scared to take a shot at goal .

khaled_a_d

Luiz is very good player ,but right now I would consider him DM not a true CB anymore
he is good player ,no need to deny that ,but he isn't what we really need ,and I think he is off the table too

Home of Barca Fans