Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Paganinisrvnge

Honestly, I'll be happy with either hummels or silva as long as the cb issue is finally addressed this summer. They are both world class defenders that are a huge upgrade over having an out of form pique and whoever isn't injured partnering him.

Zincubus

Banned
The thing is, if we get a new striker, we need someone like Suarez/Aguero who can also play on the wing IMO. We can always move the new forward to the striker position and Messi to CAM when we need to, but we should play Messi in his best position most of the time IMO.

Tevez and Neymar wouod be great with Messi

LeoMessi10

it will be funny if we can't win the league! although it seems impossible! this week with betis and next is with atletico in calderon, right? i think we must wait a little more than 2 weeks for title!
abcdefg%20%2820%29.gif
why would that be funny...?

Barcelona could make 6 transfers, depending on money raised with transfers: two goalkeepers, centre back, midfielder, Neymar, forward. [md]

Why 2 keepers? I'd rather have 2CBs...

We don't need a midfielder either. IMO, we only really need a CB, a GK and a striker (if Villa leaves). Once we have those though, I wouldn't mind Neymar/another winger and/or a 2nd CB if we have the money left over.

spring

why would that be funny...?

because we started the season in a great shape with record-breaking wins, and also with a big dream about another 6-title season, our first half put real madrid in a crazy mood and created a real war between mou and fans. we left our philosophy of trying to win against bayern in camp nou (when tito decided to change xavi and ini for la liga), and whenever we lost a title, we said we still have la liga and real wants to fire mou because of his unsuccessful season, and just imagine if mou wins this title and what will happen next! this season, i was always laughing at my real madrid fan friends! they will kill me!
this season will be the most craziest season for me and i'm sure i won't forget this! anyway, hope to win the league as soon as possible!

Last edited:

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Its obviously Gundogan!

Seems like Europe is going to steal away all Dortmunds players.

We don't need anymore midfielders!!!! Why one center back?. . Oh my, whats happening?
Can we steal their manager too while we're at it?

Home of Barca Fans