Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Zincubus

Banned
Looks like Neymar is coming. !!

Neymar was very emotional last night after Santos reached the Paulista State Championship final. They won a penalty shoot out and afterwards Neymar crouched down in the centre circle, head in his hands and started crying. Now if you consider that Santos reach and win plenty of Paulista State championships along with the fact that the team they beat last night to advance to the final was a lower team from the Brazilian C league you would say that his reaction would have been over the top in usual circumstances. Another strong indicator perhaps that Neymar is definitely leaving Santos this summer.

Ursegor

World Champion
Pepe Reina?
33ddraw.png

mac10

i'll bet :pep: cant wait for the pre season freindly anyone know what the highest scoring freindly is on record? :lol:

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Ben Smith@BenSmithBBC

@berglucci @GuillemBalague no secret that #LFC quietly looking to off-load Reina - massive wages, age, form, all against him

Zincubus

Banned
I almost cried laughing at that.

That was my intention :)

Seriously though , I just think that we can do better than Pedro or a past it Villa or never really made it Sanchez.

I'd love to get Thiago Silva and /or Hummels PLUS Neymar and another top class striker . Ship out Pedro , Villa , Sanchez and promote the talented youngster Defeleo or whatever he's called

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Guaita from Valencia would be better option.

Guaita is just a carbon-copy of Valdes, he's not even an upgrade over Valdes.

Reina has been in good form for Liverpool recently, I would welcome him @ the club especially if it keeps the transfer amount down so we can focus on strengthening our backline in addition to Neymar. He would fit the club perfectly personality-wise and I think he would be determined to be successful here and there would be no initial culture shock for him.

Zincubus

Banned
Did I mention that Neymar is coming , probably !

Neymar was very emotional last night after Santos reached the Paulista State Championship final. They won a penalty shoot out and afterwards Neymar crouched down in the centre circle, head in his hands and started crying. Now if you consider that Santos reach and win plenty of Paulista State championships along with the fact that the team they beat last night to advance to the final was a lower team from the Brazilian C league you would say that his reaction would have been over the top in usual circumstances. Another strong indicator perhaps that Neymar is definitely leaving Santos this summer.

spark

Guaita from Valencia would be better option.

No. Guaita is average and has played about 20 games in all competitions per season because he can never win a number one spot. What ever people think about Reina he averages around 49 games per year for a decade since he was at Villarreal.

Home of Barca Fans