Transfers and Rumours - old thread

PaulFCB

Banned
I thought the guy is a disaster as CB.

Remember when he dribbled his own gk, then gently gave the ball to Kaka so he can push it in the net with nothing to stop him :lol:.

Antimadridista1

Yep he is a very good defender ! I've been watching him for a while even if before his injury he played most of the time as a left back.
He could be an interesting SUPERsub.

ShandyFFM

im not sure if we can keep a manager who might be absent next season again which i really really not hope for titos health. but if so we should consider frank de boer as coach imo

gatsu

dean-what-gif.gif

MD going completely crazy, don't know what they've been smoking lately.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Rather have Mathieu than Adriano, that's for sure...An actual defender with both size & pace...He'll be 29 so he'd have to come reasonably otherwise wouldn't make sense

sabby

Best case scenario:
Guaita, T.S., Gündogan, Neymar (this would need loads of money)
-> Pedro for TS, Villa, Affelay + someone else sold
Worst case scenario
Reina, Marquinhos, Thiago sold
If this happens ill drive to Barcelona and slap Rosell and Tito tbh

Why wait ? Could you do that for me now ?

Liverpool goalkeeper Pepe Reina (30) has been offered to Barcelona, but the club's technical department don't see him as an option. [sport]

I said on the Reina thread that I might not mind Reina as long as getting him means we spend a lot on our other transfers (CB, etc) and as long as he's a temporary solution. Still, if this is true, I'm glad. Besides, why not get Ter Stegen for around 15M instead of Reina for 10?

0n0mat0p0eia

There's only one in your list and he's a great player . May freshen up things a bit .

Sorry my point was we have been associated with half the playing staff of Dortmund. My second point was why buy Gundongan as we already have enough midfielders.

I didn't make it clear enough, apologies.

Number7

Barca need a couple of strong players. A centre forward to back up Messi. A midfielder better than Song and a new central defender like Vidic.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Song is back up for Busquets and a new midfielder should be the least of our priorities this summer, unless Cesc goes back to Arsenal. We need defenders, a goalkeeper, and possibly a new striker.

Home of Barca Fans