Transfers and Rumours - old thread

XaviMessiGirl

And not to wander too off-topic, Moratti and Stramaccioni are supposed to have held a strategy meeting for summer transfers, resulting in an idea of Handanovic-Fabregas swap. They're valuing the GK at 30 million, and are ready consider other players such as Sanchez, Montoya, Bartra or Song too. According to Corriere dello Sport, that is.

Personally I don't put a whole lot of weight on what Corriere dello Sport has to say (there are worse sources, but better ones too). Gazzetta covered the same story about the strategy meeting but didn't say a thing about a Handanovic-Cesc swap being a possibility. Sky Italia insinuated it though, they said that Inter getting Cesc would be a "difficult operation". Also mentioned Montoya being a potential fill-in for Zanetti.

Duke

I think what we should do is post an ideal barca team lineup that we think can beat Bayern, Real, Chelsea, United next season.

XaviMessiGirl

I think what we should do is post an ideal barca team lineup that we think can beat Bayern, Real, Chelsea, United next season.

We're doing this Barca virtual manager thing, where everyone can make up their ideal Barca squad for next season (transfers in/out, formation, tactics, etc), over here. Read the thread "Example" for info on how to do it, if you're interested.

mixer

German club Hamburg are interested in Bojan Krkic (22), now on loan at Milan, but player is not convinced because they don't play CL. [ser]

btw: Ter Stegen, Hummels, Iñigo Martínez, Neymar and we are set

Elbflorenz

German club Hamburg are interested in Bojan Krkic (22), now on loan at Milan, but player is not convinced because they don't play CL. [ser]

btw: Ter Stegen, Hummels, Iñigo Martínez, Neymar and we are set
-> This would be a good solution. Id love Tod see two Players of my country at Barca :)

loozy

Like I said someplace else, Bojan will probably be too expensive for Hamburg anyways. They are about 25 million € in debt and before thinking about buying a player, they need to unload some of their silverware players (Adler (who I'd rather see in goal than ter Stegen), van der Vaart and Son (who is off anyways)).

mixer

Talks on the transfer of goalkeeper Victor Valdes (31), whose contract expires in 2014, to Monaco are ongoing. A deal could be close. [as]

This Monaco is quite rich I suppose

Indignado

Hope we're getting a proper GK in his place. If we really wanna save money for other players then Marchetti is the man.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
If he does leave I wouldn't mind if it was to Monaco.. that way we might get more money. I'd still rather keep him, but it'd be a good move financially.

Home of Barca Fans