Transfers and Rumours - old thread

ShandyFFM

i guess hummels wont come to us.....

translation:
klopp: mats i heard you want to switch?
hummels: who said i want to switch ? i stay
klopp: good i though you want to drive the car.... something like this

mixer

Contrary to Barcelona, Man City are willing to pay 35M buyout fee of Malaga's Isco. Barcelona see Dortmund's Gundogan as alternative [sport]

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Would prefer Isco as we have Thiago for Xavi's role and don't need Gundogan. However Isco shouldn't come either because he needs to develop and won't get the playing time he needs at Barca

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Strongly disagree...Even Xavi disagrees

Rafinha is available to the first team in the coming season and we've already seen how long it takes a promoted midfielder to work into the rotation...and Roberto is much further along than Rafinha nevermind Samper

A loan out is a good idea though but I wouldn't agree that he isn't good enough for the 1st team

IMO Rafinha is already quite a bit better than Roberto, who hasn't developed recently. If we do get a bid in the region of 7-8 million I think we should accept. If not we should loan them both out.

Stric

An ALTERNATIVE for a player we never needed in the first place. My goodness. I hope we don't buy any midfielders.

cloned warrior

Seriously? have we lost faith in our brilliant factory La Masia!! no thanks! all i want from the transfer market is a Defender, (2 of those please), a Goalkeeper & a Striker!

Eetu

Adormit
:lol: :lol:

Well played, sir.

richardtipshat.jpg

And not to wander too off-topic, Moratti and Stramaccioni are supposed to have held a strategy meeting for summer transfers, resulting in an idea of Handanovic-Fabregas swap. They're valuing the GK at 30 million, and are ready consider other players such as Sanchez, Montoya, Bartra or Song too. According to Corriere dello Sport, that is.

Xtroverto

I'm a little bit worried that both Thiago and Cesc are on the transfer list this summer. I see both as indispensable if Barcelona is going to continue dominating the league. The team need a solid foundation and if we replace them with others then I see the future more shaky, maybe we get better in the Champions league but more irregular in the league. I hope both remain for the next season.

Home of Barca Fans