Transfers and Rumours - old thread

spark

so this time
bang.gif
bang.gif

selling a briliant talent just for a 4-5 million? the reason why everyone are laughing at us in europe! we must sell him because we have thiago? roberto is totally different than thiago and rafinha and samper! also samper is very very young, and rafinha is almost a false 9!

ps: xavi is 33 and iniesta 29!

Oh wow this snuck up on me. Where does the time go ? :cry:

spring

Santana is not that bad, though. He's bloody fast and got good aerial abilities.

Agree! santana is a very good option, but the club hasn't any idea about buying him! i think the upper post was just a kidding about buyout clause and our policy!

Indignado

I hope we sell him ,he is a good player who isn't good enough for Barca ,more of mid table team player ,It is better for the club to take cash on him when teams still see the potential and better for the player to take the next step in his career ,people here are overrating him drastically
And remember ,Thiago,Rafinha,Samper ,all young CM who are much better than him ,there is no place for developing 4 young players in same position

How could you say that? He has barely featured for the first team so far and until he has, we don't know how good he really is. There are many players in our first team who didn't look all that good in the B team but made it here all the same and there's also the opposite.

spring

We could sell him and have buy back clause

selling with 5 m.e and buying back with 20 m.e? he is a very talented player, so this possibility is very high! i don't like this! we must keep him or give him to a club like ajax for 1 or 2 years on loan!

Indignado

Buy-back clause is imo a bad idea because only few clubs agree to this and if they do, the buy-back clause is very high. Then, there's always the possibility of the player getting injured like Romeu did and there's no way we're getting him back after that even though he's very talented.

khaled_a_d

so this time
bang.gif
bang.gif

selling a briliant talent just for a 4-5 million? the reason why everyone are laughing at us in europe! we must sell him because we have thiago? roberto is totally different than thiago and rafinha and samper! also samper is very very young, and rafinha is almost a false 9!

ps: xavi is 33 and iniesta 29!

I stand to my point ,he isn't good enough for first team ,and the situation in the club isn't ideal for him to develop ,whether Thiago/Rafinha or soon Samper are different players doesn't really matter ,all 3 would take the minutes he need to develop sooner or later (I see Samper playing between 1st team and Barca B in 2014-2015 season,and I think Roberto if not sold will be loaned)

you must realize we aren't Arsenal , having so much young players hurt the team in the short run when you are playing to win everything
People have said the same thing about Oriol Romeu ,he still didn't prove anything to regret the deal and he was much better player than Roberto for example ,Hell there was people who were sad that we let Crosas go,Same with Iago Falque
Sergi has been average with Barca B ,he actually took a step back from last year ,that isn't good sign at all
And I am not sure why would anybody lough at us in Europe ,the only young player we sold (not stolen) that proven to be worthy anything is Icardi ,and btw that was a good move for the future of the player as his style didn't fit the club philosophy ,something that I really respect about the club is they actually care about the future of the young talents we have
Even the players that was stolen by the English clubs ,only Cesc & Pique had success ,
Strongly disagree...Even Xavi disagrees

Rafinha is available to the first team in the coming season and we've already seen how long it takes a promoted midfielder to work into the rotation...and Roberto is much further along than Rafinha nevermind Samper

A loan out is a good idea though but I wouldn't agree that he isn't good enough for the 1st team

Players say good words about young players all the time
And loaning him?when was the last time that worked for us? I won't be surprised if his price decreased after loan
And Rafinha is already a better player while being even younger

We could sell him and have buy back clause

That is the best solution tbh

Home of Barca Fans