Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Chainsaw

Killahead
So who are supposedly our options for centre back? Thiago Silva seems unlikely for his prize and Hummels said in Kicker that there hasn't been any contact with Barça and that he most certainly will stay at Borussia Dortmund next season. That pretty much leaves only Iñigo Martinez and Marquinhos? Are there more options?

The Problem is not what Hummels says but IF Barca is considering to make a move for him or not.

Povikas

Brandon
Didn't Barcelona pay some money in the "Neymar-deal" last season? Something like 10M or am I completely deluded and misguided.

kollegah

ok, we wont get silva, we wont get hummels, neymar isnt safe either, would be pathetic, if we end up without a decent transfer,

Juan Shoe

So who are supposedly our options for centre back? Thiago Silva seems unlikely for his prize and Hummels said in Kicker that there hasn't been any contact with Barça and that he most certainly will stay at Borussia Dortmund next season. That pretty much leaves only Iñigo Martinez and Marquinhos? Are there more options?

Nickolas Nkoulou is an option though I don't think there have been any recent reports linking him with Barca. He has a lot of talent but obviously untried at the highest level. But so are all the CB's we're linked to bar Kompany, Hummels and Silva. It'll all come down to money.

mixer

Good progress is being made on the transfer of Borussia Monchengladbach goalkeeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen (21) to Barcelona this summer. [as]

Cule4life

The Culest
Good progress is being made on the transfer of Borussia Monchengladbach goalkeeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen (21) to Barcelona this summer. [as]

I wont be surprised if this a just a rumour spread by Rosell so that when Reina eventually arrives he will say he atleast tried :VdB:

ShandyFFM

Wow cant wait for the summer transfer window to open. Im pretty sure we will have one of the biggest transfer saga there has ever been... because many big clubs have now money from arabian companies and many other big clubs like bayern manu chelsea have taken notice that barcas cycle could come to an end and want to take over

Home of Barca Fans