Transfers and Rumours - old thread

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Dude. Its just to ask Alba to play as a defensive LB. He will neutralize Cristiano or Bale any day IMO.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I doubt Bale will have the positioning needed to function as a left back. Not to mention the center back who played on that side would probably hate his life, considering the defensive workrate Ronaldo puts in.

DonAK

I doubt Bale will have the positioning needed to function as a left back. Not to mention the center back who played on that side would probably hate his life, considering the defensive workrate Ronaldo puts in.

Ronaldo will play on left and Bale most prob on right if Real buys him......

Superfly

Banned
Bale would most definitely play on the right. Most of his "wonder goals" have come from him cutting in from the right and shooting.

Kerrybai

'Real Madrid and Barcelona are considering a move for Chelsea defender David Luiz.
The Brazilian could become an early casualty of incoming boss Jose Mourinho who has concerns about the 26-year-old's defensive abilities.' - Daily Mail :pep:

AvocadoCake

Leonardo -
"Neither Ibrahimovic, nor Thiago Silva will leave the club if Ancelotti moves on"

Silva's agent:
"There's zero chance that he [thiago silva] will leave this summer. PSG do not want to sell him. He's an important part of their project and he will stay put regardless of what will happen with Ancelotti."

Just saying, last off-season Milan said that there's a 99% that Silva will stay. That 1 verbal percent doesn't mean this transfer is ruled out, in my opinion.

DonAK

'Real Madrid and Barcelona are considering a move for Chelsea defender David Luiz.
The Brazilian could become an early casualty of incoming boss Jose Mourinho who has concerns about the 26-year-old's defensive abilities.' - Daily Mail :pep:

Surely we dont solve our defence problems by buying a CB who is horrible defensively.

Or do we hmmmmm :tito: :rosell: :zubi:

Barcilliant

Surely we dont solve our defence problems by buying a CB who is horrible defensively.

Dont ask me why but I think Luiz would be a big success at barca. He wouldnt have to be under the pump all the time and he would have more freedom to attack. I also think he is type og player who will mature and improve similar to puyol.

Barcilliant

Dont ask me why but I think Luiz would be a big success at barca. He wouldnt have to be under the pump all the time and he would have more freedom to attack. I also think he is type og player who will mature and improve similar to puyol.

PaCmAn

Not liking what I'm hearing about Barca may sell Thiago? Barca do that then seriously Rosell, Zubi and Tito can kill themselves.

KluivertsBoots

Various Spanish sources (print/radio) are running with news today that Ernesto Valverde is the favorite to take over at Barcelona should Tito step down for medical reasons.

Ter Stegen is getting really serious about receiving an offer from Barcelona according to German sources.

Thiago Silva is more smoke than fire. PSG made him a great offer last year- one that Barcelona could not/would not compete with.

Povikas

Brandon
He (Thiago) should rather move to a club where he'll be a starter, and then our management will see he's the one to play and keep and we will buy him back with the buy-back clause 30-40mil.

And this chapter will be called 'learning from mistakes again'.

Home of Barca Fans