Transfers and Rumours - old thread

spark

I dont know about you guys, but I really dont want Enrique or Valverde as manager....

People keep looking at exotic names but Valverde is one of those that had strong links even last year. I've had nightmares about this for a long time.

jamrock

Valverde is probably worst than tito

Pelligrini, the man soriano is getting at man city, should have been the one.

abual3bed1

TransferScoop ‏@TransferScoop 2m
Joao Moutinho & James Rodriguez in Monaco for their medicals, say Nice Matin. Expected to sign from Porto for around €50million.

Duke

Various Spanish sources (print/radio) are running with news today that Ernesto Valverde is the favorite to take over at Barcelona should Tito step down for medical reasons.

I think we will get to know once he is back from NY after the treatment. Stress is the not good when he is treated for cancer.

I mentioned before that bringing in Neymar + someone like Suarez/Aguero + Ter Stegen + Silva + a young CB like Inigo Martinez or Marquinhos would be the perfect transfer window, imo at least.

Apparently, we're offering around 20m for Neymar, so if we get him for around that much, I can actually see Neymar + a striker like Suarez/Aguero + Ter Stegen + Silva happening with some sales. Unfortunately, we probably won't be able to get another CB on top of that :p

Last edited:

jamrock

I mentioned before that bringing in Neymar + someone like Suarez/Aguero + Ter Stegen + Silva + a young CB like Inigo Martinez or Marquinhos would be the perfect transfer window, imo at least.

Apparently, we're offering around 20m for Neymar, so if we get him for around that much, I can actually see Neymar + a striker like Suarez/Aguero + Ter Stegen + Silva happening with some sales. Unfortunately, we probably won't be able to get another CB on top of that :p

20 For Santos 55% share of his rights, they have rejected the offer

Cule4life

The Culest

You have too much hope my friend. This is Rosell and Zubi we are talking about so keep your expectations in check

It will be Neymar, mediocre cb that's it

Fixed

Last edited:
Z

ZiZu

I doubt Bale will have the positioning needed to function as a left back. Not to mention the center back who played on that side would probably hate his life, considering the defensive workrate Ronaldo puts in.

Bale rampages through the middle of the field nowadays so it would be Ronaldo / Bale / De Maria as a front three for example .

Ronaldo will play on left and Bale most prob on right if Real buys him......

Or this :)

No worries :)

Regarding transfers;

I really hope that the Neymar deal is agreed tomorrow as most reports suggests... Atleast then we can focus on a CB(or two) and a GK.

I fear that we will have three months of worry and uncertainty as Real Madrid get ever stronger .

I'm pleased that ' the unbalanced one " is leaving , just hope the rumours if Pepe going out are also true.

'Real Madrid and Barcelona are considering a move for Chelsea defender David Luiz.
The Brazilian could become an early casualty of incoming boss Jose Mourinho who has concerns about the 26-year-old's defensive abilities.' - Daily Mail :pep:

Neymar and Luiz and I'd be happy :)

Dont ask me why but I think Luiz would be a big success at barca. He wouldnt have to be under the pump all the time and he would have more freedom to attack. I also think he is type og player who will mature and improve similar to puyol.

Plus he has an amazing shot from distance .

Various Spanish sources (print/radio) are running with news today that Ernesto Valverde is the favorite to take over at Barcelona should Tito step down for medical reasons.

Ter Stegen is getting really serious about receiving an offer from Barcelona according to German sources.

Thiago Silva is more smoke than fire. PSG made him a great offer last year- one that Barcelona could not/would not compete with.

Silva has already said that he's didn't chose them over us for money . He'd already give his word to fellow Brazilian Leanardo that he'd join PSG before we made approaches to him.

F

Flavia

Hey, ZiZu, please edit your post, instead of posting 3, 4 posts in a row. Or use the multi-quote to reply to several people. This icon:
8ydyjb.jpg
Thanks.

Home of Barca Fans