Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Antimadridista1

Now focus on a CB (Thiago Silva, Chiellini, Vertonghen, Koscielny...) and a GK (Ter Stegen) and possibly a JacksonMartinez/Lewandowski !!

-------- Ter Stegen ---------
Alves --T.Silva -- Puyi -- Alba
------- Thiago - Song -------
Messi ---- Iniesta ---- Neymar
-------- Lewandowski --------

I really think that we can win the C1 if we can bring those players (but impossible lol).

Barcilliant

Now focus on a CB (Thiago Silva, Chiellini, Vertonghen, Koscielny...) and a GK (Ter Stegen) and possibly a JacksonMartinez/Lewandowski !!

I really think that we can win the C1 if we can bring those players (but impossible lol).

LOL-we are not winning jackshit with Tito as coach.

No Busquets? :cry:

El Guaje

TS would be awesome, but hes 30 soon and will cost a lot, so i kinda hope they dont sign him.

Id like Subotic, hes awesome and young. Wonder why he never gets mentioned as a transfer target....

Piqué

Belgian press is talking about a bid from Barcelona for Adnan Januzaj (best player of the reserves of Man Utd).

That would be great signing. Young left footed player (Belgian from Albanian descent) with style like Iniesta. Look for him to break into the Man Utd first team next season, and in the years to come.

Trickykid

Belgian press is talking about a bid from Barcelona for Adnan Januzaj (best player of the reserves of Man Utd).

That would be great signing. Young left footed player (Belgian from Albanian descent) with style like Iniesta. Look for him to break into the Man Utd first team next season, and in the years to come.

So, he's a midfielder then? What the flippin' hell would we do with yet another young midfielder?

Z

ZiZu

Maybe that's why there's speculation about Cesc going to Man United

Home of Barca Fans