Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Z

ZiZu

You have to consider the degree of dependency though. Barca's performances vs PSG and Bilbao for example, were like night and day with and without Messi.

Tito could've done a bit more to help that situation by giving more minutes to Villa and Tello

Some of Tito's decisions worry me , especially not playing Tello against Bayern when Lahm was on a yellow and couldn't risk getting a second and missing the final . Rather than playing Tello who would have crucified Lahm , he played Villa who was inept and after being told that Messi could only play 45 minutes , rather than starting with him and probably being 2:0 by half time he kept him on the bench and we know the rest :

Z

ZiZu

Lahm is the best full back in the world. Whilst I understand what you're saying Tello would not have "crucified" him.

Lahm couldn't have risked tackling him or mistiming a tackle so he was extremely vulnerable - a yellow and he'd have missed the final .

BusiTheKing

Man United are planning a 29M bid for Barcelona player Cesc Fabregas (26). He's the first option to strengthen their midfield. [express]
Great. This could mean a very bright next season for Thiago not to mention the extra funds for our CB hunt. Let's buy the tallest guy we can find.. preferably german.

Antimadridista1

Great. This could mean a very bright next season for Thiago not to mention the extra funds for our CB hunt. Let's buy the tallest guy we can find.. preferably german.

If I have to chose btw Cesc and Thiago, I would clearly say "TAKE CESC and even Pique with Shakira to Manchester".

fcbdna

Banned
Ter Stegen is way way way more athletic than Federico Marchetti and appears to be better at saving penalties too. . . I'd stick to Ter Stegen. Besides, its common knowledge that the Germans have the best Gk's ATM.

SwiftGuyver

Man United are planning a 29M bid for Barcelona player Cesc Fabregas (26). He's the first option to strengthen their midfield. [express]

Good. Rather him than Thiago.

I like Cesc but I'd sell him for £30m. Add that to the sales of Alves (£15-20m), Villa (£12-15m), Valdés (£10-12m) and whatever we can get for Bojan, JdS, Fontàs, Afellay & Keirrison and we could realistically bring in ter Stegen, Marquinhos, Iñigo Martínez & Gündoğan...

Cule4life

The Culest
Good. Rather him than Thiago.

I like Cesc but I'd sell him for £30m. Add that to the sales of Alves (£15-20m), Villa (£12-15m), Valdés (£10-12m) and whatever we can get for Bojan, JdS, Fontàs, Afellay & Keirrison and we could realistically bring in ter Stegen, Marquinhos, Iñigo Martínez & Gündoğan...

Our president is Rosell not Daniel Levy

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
Christian Benitez (America) close to atletico

He's playing the final in Mexico today vs Cruz azul. Good move for both parties.

Home of Barca Fans