Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Z

ZiZu

Please buy Lewandowski and we'll win the next C1. (he can play at CB position of curse).

Bayern manager confirmed that Lewandowski has agreed terms with Bayern last night so he's not an option , sadly .

I go for his team mate Royse ( spelling ) though .

MessiDinho10

Januzaj would be a good signing, best of his team together with Daehli imo. New player for the B-team, as they will lose Rafinha and Sergi Roberto to the first team or another La Liga team?

Indignado

Januzaj would be a good signing, best of his team together with Daehli imo. New player for the B-team, as they will lose Rafinha and Sergi Roberto to the first team or another La Liga team?

We have enough players from our own youth ranks, why do we need to sign someone who's not gonna make it anyway with the massive amount of midfielders we have.

Juan Shoe

Bayern manager confirmed that Lewandowski has agreed terms with Bayern last night so he's not an option , sadly .

I go for his team mate Royse ( spelling ) though .

No he didn't. He said he doesn't think he'll be hanging around. I do think he will end up there but nothing has been confirmed.

Now in terms of the Centreback, I think it could be very interesting. Silva is difficult to get, expensive and with injury concerns. As much as he is the best player for the job I can't see it happening. Kompany is prone to lapses in concentration and has stated he isn't leaving anyway. Hummels has been poor reently and made some complete rickets in the Semi and Final. Also very expensive and hard to get to come. It looks like we will have to go for potential and take time to develop. My only issue with this is that to get the best out of Pique you need a leader next to him. Everybody seems to be keen on Martinez and Marquinhos, as they are the players linked in the press. I must admit to having not seen a lot of Martinez so can't comment. Marquinhos has great potential but again would need a leader next to him. I've said it before but I hope Nkoulou is somebody we are looking at. Not seen any links in the press recently but has has the potential to be very good for us.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Inigo Martinez wouldn't solve our aerial problems but he's definitely a good player. I'm not so sure if Sociedad will sell if they qualify for the CL though.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Does that mean Cronaldo lost the league for RM then?

When Pep relied on Messi he got praised for it, even though there were reports coming out as early as the first quarter of 2009, discussing the issue of Messi-dependencia. When Tito does the same, with a number of players past their prime, he gets the stick.

Fickle fickle.

Last edited:
Inigo Martinez wouldn't solve our aerial problems but he's definitely a good player. I'm not so sure if Sociedad will sell if they qualify for the CL though.

From what I hear, he's great in the air despite his height, like Puyol. I'd prefer Silva though (Marquinhos might be better too, if we wanna take the Varane route).

Trickykid

When Pep relied on Messi he got praised for it, even though there were reports coming out as early as early 2009 discussing the issue of Messi-dependencia. When Tito does the same, with a number of players past their prime, he gets the stick.

Fickle fickle.

Exactly.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
From what I hear, he's great in the air despite his height, like Puyol. I'd prefer Silva though (Marquinhos might be better too, if we wanna take the Varane route).

He's not great like Hummels is. He's really a solid player though, I have watched plenty of Sociedad matches this season.

I do get the feeling that the club is seriously considering Marquinhos if a deal with PSG can not be made for Thiago Silva.

footyfan

Calma, calma
When Pep relied on Messi he got praised for it, even though there were reports coming out as early as the first quarter of 2009, discussing the issue of Messi-dependencia. When Tito does the same, with a number of players past their prime, he gets the stick.

Fickle fickle.

You have to consider the degree of dependency though. Barca's performances vs PSG and Bilbao for example, were like night and day with and without Messi.

Tito could've done a bit more to help that situation by giving more minutes to Villa and Tello

Home of Barca Fans