Transfers and Rumours - old thread

jklz

Seriously, Gotze and Lewandowski are leaving for Bayern Munich. If there's a moment when we can convince Reus to join us is probably this summer.
Sell Alexis and Villa and keep Pedro and Tello as subs:

Neymar - Messi - Reus
Iniesta - Song - Thiago
Alba - Marquinhos - Pique - Alves
Ter Stegen

Bench: Pinto, Adriano/Montoya, Mascherano/Puyol, Busquets, Xavi, Fabregas, Pedro, Tello.

What a team it could be.

Are people seriously thinking Song is anywhere near the level of Busi? Before his hernia, Busquets was our most consistent and best player together with Iniesta and Messi. This is Yaya vs Busi all over again, but with a worse version of Yaya and a better Busquets.

Last edited:

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/209491.html#

After the whole Cesc saga, he may be moving back to the EPL just 2 years later.

If the club has to make a choice between Cesc and Thiago, I think the club has to go with Thiago. Cesc did have those games @ the beginning of the season where he certainly showed he's one of the best midfielders in the world when he has it going though. Cesc hasn't been a failure here but I'm just not sure if he's the one to groom for Xavi's role.

Z

ZiZu

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/209491.html#

After the whole Cesc saga, he may be moving back to the EPL just 2 years later.

If the club has to make a choice between Cesc and Thiago, I think the club has to go with Thiago. Cesc did have those games @ the beginning of the season where he certainly showed he's one of the best midfielders in the world when he has it going though. Cesc hasn't been a failure here but I'm just not sure if he's the one to groom for Xavi's role.

That said he's an amazing player and very adaptable and a scorer . I have high hopes for Thiago but he seems to have plateaued , maybe even gone backwards somewhat . In my view

XaviMessiGirl

CdS says we are interested in Osvaldo after Roma put him on the market.

Oh god please don't. His type of attitude is not what we need here. Hopefully it's just a garbage rumor. The article also mentions Klose, I wouldn't mind him if he was a few years younger but I don't think we should be looking at just a short term solution.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Oh god please don't. His type of attitude is not what we need here. Hopefully it's just a garbage rumor. The article also mentions Klose, I wouldn't mind him if he was a few years younger but I don't think we should be looking at just a short term solution.

Osvaldo lol.

I'd rather want Heskey.

AL-MALKI

I really hope we are looking at Osvaldo if we can get him for around 10 ME would be a great signing IMO
he is a good player that knows the league

AL-MALKI

He's a bordeline pyscho who isn't good enough for Barca, rather take Lamela from Roma

He wasn’t that bad before the entire transfer saga from Espanyol I don’t recall any bad behavior from him he was OK…

It started when he demanded a move to Roma he thought it would be a good environment but that club and their fans should know their place they are not a title contender team they have a small project that needs time but they won’t give it they are still living in the past the fans of a club sometimes might drive players crazy and break them down
I recall one of my mates who is a Roma fan saying the fans assaulted Osvaldo So this might contributed to his behavior.

IF he have the chance to join our club he might change knowing his place and for a good price I think its worth the gamble cuz we need a CF and all the ones out their either over priced demanding high wages, fees and playing time or they are simply crap
I used to like him from his days at Espanyol Against us he was always a threat and I think we were linked to him back then
His 1st touch is great he is strong physically and agile which we need in the box and he links play with good passes IMO

KluivertsBoots

If Thiago goes and Cesc stays, wow. Cesc will be absolutely slaughtered. I think it'd be in Cesc's best interest to leave unless Tito manages a complete overhaul of his role in the team (IE, makes him a positionally disciplined CM).

As things stand now, there's no way Cesc gets comfortable in the team unless we play 3-4-3 diamond every match.

Irish_Cules

I think people need to lower their expectations if it comes to signing another forward. It seems that other than Reus, the players we are being linked with would be back up strikers, providing another option from the bench.

fcbdna

Banned
Man United have openend talks with Barcelona on Cesc and Thiago. They could offer 29M for Cesc. Players considering their future. [espn]

Thiago please stay!
Cesc go!

btw Neymar Messi Reus :worthy:

I'll get the Taxi. . .

Osvaldo is egocentric Ibrahimovic on steroids. His attitude is :shit:

Home of Barca Fans