Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Signing Reus after Neymar would be like a dream come true. But I would feel so sorry for Dortmund as I like them a lot and I believe that Reus should be the one to carry them next season. He's incredible.

I could care less, Barcelona is my first concern.

None of Klopp's stars are staying loyal to him anyways. What a dickhead move by Gotze to go to Bayern and it would be a deathblow if Lewandowski does indeed move to Bayern too. Pep is going for Klopp's throat before a game is even played.

F

Flavia

Sport with a rumor that rm will sign Suarez. Match made in hell, he'd be loved there with all his antics.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Gomez or Negredo don't fit tactically with our system. Reus would fit perfectly but there's really no need for another forward unless we're selling Sanchez.

Negredo had had a fantastic year for Sevilla though. I think he would be a good option for Atletico, he would only cost around 18M and they could still make a move for either Diego or Rakitic.

Barcelona needs to focus on getting a CB, maybe even two.

Z

ZiZu

Signing Reus after Neymar would be like a dream come true. But I would feel so sorry for Dortmund as I like them a lot and I believe that Reus should be the one to carry them next season. He's incredible.

Reports say that they're getting Eriksonn

Barca2211

I don't support David Luiz at Barca. He's too risky. No dice

I don't truly understand the hate Luiz gets, the times I have watched Chelsea they are 1000% better defensively with him then without. He is no Puyol or Nesta, but he is not as bad as people make him out to be.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Reus is a total pipe dream for us, BVB will never let it happen. Gomez? I am a fan of his, but there is no place for him in Barca.

BorussiaBarcelona

So Neymar-Reus-Messi? BTW what is up with the current German fetish now? Seems like Germans are the popular players now. Oh my if Germany wins 2014.......

I don't think Tito would play anyone but Messi in centre if he's fit.

The current "German fetish" is because of the brilliant work we Germans do with our youth academies, the great potential of those younger players(only Spain's producing talent at that kind of level) and the fact that it's still a country were you can get good talent for a reasonable price.

Though, I don't think Reus will be coming given that Dortmund will lose Götze + Lewandowski, is in no need to sell and just signed Reus one year ago. Also, his opt out won't come into play before the summer of 2015, were he could be had for a little over 30 mil € without the club having a chance to do anything about it.

BTW: There are some rumors swirling around(not in newspapers) that Barca's making a run for ter Stegen to get him this summer.
Should be an interesting couple of weeks/months before the new season starts.

Zuess99

why would we want rues, all we need is a cb and gk. getting another forward will make barca b players less optimistic about playing for barca. Dont we ever learn?

mixer

Man United have openend talks with Barcelona on Cesc and Thiago. They could offer 29M for Cesc. Players considering their future. [espn]

Thiago please stay!
Cesc go!

btw Neymar Messi Reus :worthy:

Home of Barca Fans