Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Jadentheman

So Neymar-Reus-Messi? BTW what is up with the current German fetish now? Seems like Germans are the popular players now. Oh my if Germany wins 2014.......

Z

ZiZu

Mazzarri wants to keep him in Inter so it looks less likely but you never know I guess.

:VdB:

My guess is you don't actually watch Handanovic play.

He's not bad but he aint brilliant and Barca demand brilliant .
Plus he's being replaced by Bayern so if he's not good enough for their squad he's not good enough for Barca

Z

ZiZu

Barcelona want to sign another forward and is drawing up a list of players with different profiles. Reus, Gomez, Negredo among options. [md]

Negredo? :facepalm:

I certainly wouldn't mind Reus though.

Exactly right . Only Reus appeals to me .

Neymar - Reus - Messi

So Neymar-Reus-Messi? BTW what is up with the current German fetish now? Seems like Germans are the popular players now. Oh my if Germany wins 2014.......

I think it's more likely to be Neymar-Messi-Reus (if we get Reus, of course). Perhaps with Reus in front of Messi at times (with Alves on the wing, kind of like what we did in the 2nd leg against Milan) if he can play as a number 9.

Antimadridista1

Seriously, Gotze and Lewandowski are leaving for Bayern Munich. If there's a moment when we can convince Reus to join us is probably this summer.
Sell Alexis and Villa and keep Pedro and Tello as subs:

Neymar - Messi - Reus
Iniesta - Song - Thiago
Alba - Marquinhos - Pique - Alves
Ter Stegen

Bench: Pinto, Adriano/Montoya, Mascherano/Puyol, Busquets, Xavi, Fabregas, Pedro, Tello.

What a team it could be.

Seriously, Gotze and Lewandowski are leaving for Bayern Munich. If there's a moment when we can convince Reus to join us is probably this summer.
Sell Alexis and Villa and keep Pedro and Tello as subs:

Neymar - Messi - Reus
Iniesta - Song - Thiago
Alba - Marquinhos - Pique - Alves
Ter Stegen

Bench: Pinto, Adriano/Montoya, Mascherano/Puyol, Busquets, Xavi, Fabregas, Pedro, Tello.

What a team it could be.

:cry:

Busquets' form has been poor lately, but remember, he's been dealing with an injury (apparently since January). No offense, but benching him is just ridiculous. He's the best CDM in the world when fit.

Last edited:

Antimadridista1

Agreed but I always make my compositions looking to the last performances of our players.
We can say the same thing about Villa which is better than anyone of our forwards except Messi when he's fit, but I prefer to see Alexis or Tello playing.

Concerning Song, i was really astonished by the level of his performances during all the season even if he didn't play much. He brings something new in our midfield : he's strong physically and quicker than Busquets (even if boths are slow I admit).
Against teams like Bayern, Chelsea etc we see the limits of Busi who's not strong enough physically to battle with players like Javi Martinez , Schweinsteiger or Drogba for exemple

Anyway... I expect both of them to progress next seasons and to make our midfield stronger (specially Busquets who hasn't been at the top this season).

rafals

Signing Reus after Neymar would be like a dream come true. But I would feel so sorry for Dortmund as I like them a lot and I believe that Reus should be the one to carry them next season. He's incredible.

Stric

Signing Reus after Neymar would be like a dream come true. But I would feel so sorry for Dortmund as I like them a lot and I believe that Reus should be the one to carry them next season. He's incredible.

+1

What's happening to Dortmund is devastating. Even more so considering they didn't win the CL.

Home of Barca Fans