Transfers and Rumours - old thread

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
[1/2] Possible forward options: Chicharito, Damiao, Klose, Lukaku, Torres, Osvaldo, M.Gomez, Bony, Rooney, Reus, Luis Suarez, Diego Costa
:worthy:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
[2/2] Possible forward options: Soldado, Dzeko, Negredo, Robben, Agirretxe, Aduriz, Santa Cruz, Pizarro, Postiga, Valdez [sport md]

MagicianMessi

Just a thought Why do we need a striker if we have Messi?Come on guys think a little bit:)

Buying atleast 2 good CBs =Less goals ceonceded=Don't want another striker :party1:

Last edited:

fcbdna

Banned
[2/2] Possible forward options: Soldado, Dzeko, Negredo, Robben, Agirretxe, Aduriz, Santa Cruz, Pizarro, Postiga, Valdez [sport md]

Did Doink come up with that list for them? :angry:

Soldado is the only one I will take. . . Dzeko rely's on Aerial crosses.

Shit! they even have :valdes: on the list . . . JK, that should be Nelson Valdez.

MagicianMessi

Buying atleast 2 good CBs =Less goals ceonceded=Don't want another striker

we have the fire power to score the goals but last season was worst because we conceded a lot goals even against weaker teams.

fcbdna

Banned
I feel sorry for whoever goes to Man U. . . They just lost SAF, and Gollum took over. They'd be loosing Rio and Giggs soon, Rooneys leaving too. . . VP's getting old. . . Hernandez is going to Athletico, Evra to Monaco or PSG. . . That team is getting weak!

Galning

What annoys me the most about that list is not the fact that 95% of those players are just :lol:-worthy, but the fact that after we bought Neymar.. the next transfer rumours are about buying another attacker.

Home of Barca Fans